Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Windscreen washers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I operate the windscreen wiper and press the washer, the drivers side wiper is not spraying. Thinking the spray nozzles may be blocked I tried pushing a pin into the spray nozzles but it makes little difference. Anyone else with this problem?

When I operate the windscreen wiper and press the washer, the drivers side wiper is not spraying. Thinking the spray nozzles may be blocked I tried pushing a pin into the spray nozzles but it makes little difference. Anyone else with this problem?

You probably need to trace the tubes ... a couple of people have found one has come adrift from its connector.

As well as the not uncommon connectors issue, the spray pattern is subtle (personal opinion is that it is inadequate) and only flows during initial movement immediately after starting from passenger side.

From our experience, drivers blade has stopped being sprayed long before the blade reaches drivers side and it seems then to rely on the already wetted blade for the remainder of the cycle.