Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Windshield Cleaning On the Go

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ONR moistened micro fiber in a plastic bag.
Microfiber towel for drying.
$6.62 hand pressurized sprayer filled with ONR for when the bugs get really pasty.

2E2D7AFD-C51B-4DCA-ABE3-3D97CA85C8DB.jpeg

That would be it. ONR is the best thing I've found for removing bugs. Works great for cleaning the front the car and mirrors also (hence the sprayer). You really have 8 washing washing surfaces as you probably notice so you do a lot with just one towel.

The sprayer I found at Home Depot. When I'm done using it I just unscrew the top enough to release the the pressure. I am using ONR for regular washing of the car also. And when traveling this sprayer is adequate to wash the car also when the need arises. Just need to carry a few microfiber towels.

RL Flo-Master 4 pt. Hand Sprayer-56HD - The Home Depot

Reactions: Whoster69
That would be it. ONR is the best thing I've found for removing bugs. Works great for cleaning the front the car and mirrors also (hence the sprayer). You really have 8 washing washing surfaces as you probably notice so you do a lot with just one towel.

The sprayer I found at Home Depot. When I'm done using it I just unscrew the top enough to release the the pressure. I am using ONR for regular washing of the car also. And when traveling this sprayer is adequate to wash the car also when the need arises. Just need to carry a few microfiber towels.

RL Flo-Master 4 pt. Hand Sprayer-56HD - The Home Depot

Thanks! I like this system. I'll give it a go!