TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Winter prep. for Model S P85

Discussion in 'Canada' started by SluyterCapital, Sep 29, 2015.

Tags:
  1. SluyterCapital

Ordered my Snow tires from Tire Rack: 245/45R-19 MICHELIN X-ICE XI3 XL ON LUGANO RIMS

Now I need floor mats. I would like to learn from other Tesla owners experiences as well as the general concensus on which ones I should buy.

Please help.

2. iKhalid

iKhalid Member

Buy the Tesla all weather mats. They are cheaper from Tesla than weather tech, even though they are made by Weather Tech. They are great, fit perfectly and cover the sides, and you would rarely need to vaccum.

3. CadillacJack

CadillacJack Member

...and some service centres actually carry the mats in stock at $220 & tax I believe. Lawrence has them in Toronto, but Tranmere doesn't have the space.

If you also need the frunk mat, 3rd row mat, trunk liner, etc. they MIGHT have those in stock too, but they aren't as common.

I know that probably doesn't help you in Ottawa, but worth a phone call.

4. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

Yep, they're very good and well worth it.

5. mknox

mknox Well-Known Member

Agree. I've used WeatherTech in past cars and they are fantastic. I was (pleasantly) surprised to find the Tesla OEM versions, made by WeatherTech to be less expensive than from WeatherTech directly. I wonder if they still are with the Canadian dollar dropping? Haven't checked the WeatherTech Canada site lately to compare. You can also order WeatherTech through Canadian Tire now.

6. hingisfan

hingisfan hingisfan_Mark_V

Through Tesla you get the Tesla logos on them too!

7. AnitaToronto

AnitaToronto Member

I got the same Tesla mats and have been through 2 winters with them. I agree they are great, same as weather tech.

8. SluyterCapital

Thanks for the input. I ordered a set from Tesla Montreal which will ship tomorrow.