Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I purchased a set of winter tires from Tire Rack, due to the fact that the 19" Wheels Tesla offers were not my cup of tea, and I wanted to match the dark wheels I got on my 22's

The shop I sent them to and was planning on using for storage is closing their business (Nortown on North Ave). I did the swap last month, and they currently have my summer 22's in storage, but I need to move them soon.

I talked to Top Store, which is near the Grand Ave Tesla Service Center, and they will store for $250/yr, but says Tesla does the swapping, not him. This is the company that the Grand Ave SC uses for tire storage/swaps.

Does anyone know if Tesla will do the wheel swap for me, even though I purchased aftermarket Winter Tires/Wheels? My Summer tires are the ones that came with the car, and are, of course, from Tesla.

I've heard about some SC's giving owners greif about tire rotations, etc, if they use non-Tesla sanctioned tires/wheels.

Any advice would be great! Thanks!

Did you find a wheel storage solution in Chicago? ? I'm looking for same

I know this won't work for everyone but this was my solution.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009I8AO6/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

image.png