Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiper Fluid - Both Wipers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
I just got my 2021 LR Model 3 and I don't know if this is normal or not... Does wiper fluid usually come out of both wipers or just the one on the right? It looks like mine is only coming out of the right one and I don't know if that's normal.
Thanks for your help,
Jeremy

On my new 2019 I didn’t see anything coming out of the left viper. Slow mo filmed it just to make sure. Turned out that fluid line wasn’t hooked up! (A tip from this site) just plugged it in and all good. Lift up the plastic cover under the hood and it’s obvious if that’s the problem.

Reactions: SPACE_EX
On my new 2019 I didn’t see anything coming out of the left viper. Slow mo filmed it just to make sure. Turned out that fluid line wasn’t hooked up! (A tip from this site) just plugged it in and all good. Lift up the plastic cover under the hood and it’s obvious if that’s the problem.
That's exactly what it was. I'm grateful for your post because I wasn't too excited to go looking for it. Once you said what I needed to do I found it. I'm posting a picture below in case someone else gets this issue.

wiper tube.jpg