Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiper fluid/nozzle issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There was one discussion here in TMC where one have done this change but can’t find it now...

edit: just found this
WINDSCREEN WASHER JET / SPRAY NOZZLE - Has anyone upgraded to an aftermarket one?

That's the one. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find a solid price on the "longer" harness lead version and gave up after only researching a brief period of time.

When did heated nozzles start? Think my 11/14 has heated?
Subzero package only.

Last edited:
That's the one. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find a solid price on the "longer" harness lead version and gave up after only researching a brief period of time.

Subzero package only.
Hi Everyone, I know this might seem some time ago but in case anyone is still suffering with Model S windshield nozzle issue. I have just found a great alternative on amazon and they fit perfectly, although these are for none heated application, the single jet fan spray covers the exact area of the windshield that Tesla manual suggests. These are surprisingly from a Ford Focus model and are exactly the same dims as my OEM 2014 Model S P85. Its night and day!

Windshield wiper spray jet compatible OE# BM5117666AB (Non Heated)​

Hi Everyone, I know this might seem some time ago but in case anyone is still suffering with Model S windshield nozzle issue. I have just found a great alternative on amazon and they fit perfectly, although these are for none heated application, the single jet fan spray covers the exact area of the windshield that Tesla manual suggests. These are surprisingly from a Ford Focus model and are exactly the same dims as my OEM 2014 Model S P85. Its night and day!

Windshield wiper spray jet compatible OE# BM5117666AB (Non Heated)​

Dat 1-star-rating doe.
1712241802274.png

Also, might want to disclose that this is a referral link.

Hello,

When I spray my windshield fluid - it does not cover/reaches hardly any of the windows -- especially on the driver's side. I think it has always been like this but it always drives me crazy in the winter. Haven't complained to Tesla yet -- curious if anyone had this issue/has a fix? Thanks!!

View attachment 611136
Just an fyi, I have a 2018 w/heated wipers, etc. and one side sprayed high and wide while the other was more like the above. I had a tech come out and they actually told me they are supposed to be designed almost like above and NOT a fan spray! He adjusted mine so that it puts fluid above the wiper to spread and clean the windshield. I rarely if ever use my cleaner so I was kinda suprised, but at the same time not 100% sure they are correct as techs are told different things to resolve issues.