Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wireless charging center console pad

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla's wireless pad is basically the same price as the Nomad pad (one wonders if they might even be buying them from Nomad or some other manufacturer that already makes and sells these)?

I really love my nomad charger. It was worth the price for me, but I have not used the TapTes one. I have not tested charging speed etc, as that really wasnt important to me. What was important, was that my phone not get drained while listening to bluetooth music in the car, and that the phone "fit" and "stay put" in its spot when placed there.

I was going to get the Nomad pad but missed the early bird sale. But I have some Tesla referral credit which I need to burn hence I am interested in the Tesla version.

Tesla's wireless pad is basically the same price as the Nomad pad (one wonders if they might even be buying them from Nomad or some other manufacturer that already makes and sells these)?

I really love my nomad charger. It was worth the price for me, but I have not used the TapTes one. I have not tested charging speed etc, as that really wasnt important to me. What was important, was that my phone not get drained while listening to bluetooth music in the car, and that the phone "fit" and "stay put" in its spot when placed there.