Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wireless charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the nomad is the most expensive, but I went with it and am extremely happy with it. Fits perfect (looks like it came with the car), works fine to charge while I am playing media, phone doesnt move at all on it... all around great experience.

For me, if the delta between "best value" and "best" is fairly small, I will go with "best". The difference between $50 and $130 is a small delta for something one will have hopefully for the life of the vehicle (or 5-6 years), so the value was there for me for the nomad.

I usually examine buying things like this by saying "how many hours do I have to work to pay for this purchase?". Of course thats different for everyone, but can sometimes help put things in perspective when trying to decide between 2 different tesla console inserts where one is 9.99 and one is 19.99.

Sorry for going OT a bit there.. back On topic, I highly recommend the nomad, and I have the "version 2" one.

I have the XVIDA dock that I would give a 9-10. For the pad I went with the Jeda 2 that I would give a 6-10. There is now a squeak that I need to figure out and they should have provided a splitter.