Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TSportline

Global Vendor

For Sale in California Only.

Includes 1 year subscription and GPS tracking.

Register, manage and configure/customize your Tesla Digital License Plate all from an App or Web Browser. From the App, you can to manage vehicle registration and renewal, access telematics information, customize plates, and create targeted campaign messaging via an easy-to-use interface. The App creates a smarter, safer and more connected driving experience, allowing you to access valuable data in real-time.

Customize license plates
The App can transform your default Digital License Plate into customized designs and messages, including support for numerous causes/charities or sporting teams. Two menu options are available, allowing users to select between Images (Logos) and Banners (Messages). Note: additional functionality is available through a web browser.

Subscription Renewal costs $99 a year or $150 for 2 years.

Installation services offered at our local affiliates only in Redwood City, CA and West Hollywood, CA for an additional charge of $360.

Installation takes 2-3 hours.

The Tesla Digital License Plate gets hard wired to a constant 12V power source.

For more product information, visit our website!

For Sale in California Only.

Includes 1 year subscription and GPS tracking.

Register, manage and configure/customize your Tesla Digital License Plate all from an App or Web Browser. From the App, you can to manage vehicle registration and renewal, access telematics information, customize plates, and create targeted campaign messaging via an easy-to-use interface. The App creates a smarter, safer and more connected driving experience, allowing you to access valuable data in real-time.

Customize license plates
The App can transform your default Digital License Plate into customized designs and messages, including support for numerous causes/charities or sporting teams. Two menu options are available, allowing users to select between Images (Logos) and Banners (Messages). Note: additional functionality is available through a web browser.

Subscription Renewal costs $99 a year or $150 for 2 years.

Installation services offered at our local affiliates only in Redwood City, CA and West Hollywood, CA for an additional charge of $360.

Installation takes 2-3 hours.

The Tesla Digital License Plate gets hard wired to a constant 12V power source.

For more product information, visit our website!

Coming to Florida soon I read. In Florida, I read that while parked a mall or parked anyplace you car plate may be providing advertisements which you would have no control over while proving a free venue! UGH!! Not for me! I think there are seven other states also considering this.

Last edited:
Coming to Florida soon I read.

From the App, you can to manage vehicle registration and renewal, access telematics information, customize plates, and create targeted campaign messaging via an easy-to-use interface.

I'm not in a state that can utilize these, but how do these work? Are they able to temporarily display large messages?

Unfortunately, I can't say how many times I've been on the road with a desire to communicate to the other car:
"Your blinker is on!!"
"Your headlights are off"
"Your car is severely smoking"

Reactions: l4sythe