TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor World's First Tesla Digital License Plate

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by Tsportline, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Tsportline

Tsportline Vendor

For Sale in California Only.

Includes 1 year subscription and GPS tracking.

Register, manage and configure/customize your Tesla Digital License Plate all from an App or Web Browser. From the App, you can to manage vehicle registration and renewal, access telematics information, customize plates, and create targeted campaign messaging via an easy-to-use interface. The App creates a smarter, safer and more connected driving experience, allowing you to access valuable data in real-time.

Customize license plates
    The App can transform your default Digital License Plate into customized designs and messages, including support for numerous causes/charities or sporting teams. Two menu options are available, allowing users to select between Images (Logos) and Banners (Messages). Note: additional functionality is available through a web browser.

Subscription Renewal costs $99 a year or $150 for 2 years.

Installation services offered at our local affiliates only in Redwood City, CA and West Hollywood, CA for an additional charge of $360.

Installation takes 2-3 hours.

The Tesla Digital License Plate gets hard wired to a constant 12V power source.

For more product information, visit our website!

2. Nrazar

Nrazar Member

The HOV stickers on the plate is a neat feature too! I hope these plates become more affordable and the standard in the future. Good job guys!

3. Tsportline

Tsportline Vendor

HOV coming soon.
    @Nrazar Lower prices. Inevitable. Don't know when.

• Like x 1
  4. Naonak

Naonak Member

Rebranded RPlate, I take it?

5. dethman

dethman Member

would be worth it if/when HOV stickers are integrated. not so sure for now.

6. l4sythe

l4sythe Member

#6 l4sythe, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018

Coming to Florida soon I read. In Florida, I read that while parked a mall or parked anyplace you car plate may be providing advertisements which you would have no control over while proving a free venue! UGH!! Not for me! I think there are seven other states also considering this.

7. Yinn

Yinn Active Member

I'm not in a state that can utilize these, but how do these work? Are they able to temporarily display large messages?

Unfortunately, I can't say how many times I've been on the road with a desire to communicate to the other car:
    "Your blinker is on!!"
    "Your headlights are off"
    "Your car is severely smoking"

• Like x 1
  8. EricUSC

EricUSC Member

These plates appear to only be for the back. Will I still be required to have a front plate if I get the digital plate?

9. Nrazar

Nrazar Member

Good question. Probably assuming you go without a front one (which is illegal in CA)

10. Tsportline

Tsportline Vendor

A front plate is still required by law