Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Worn inner tire

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just bought a used 2019 long-range all-wheel drive model 3 with 52,000 mi on it. I had looked at the tires but apparently didn't look that closely at them. They all appeared to have pretty much brand new tread but today I looked closer at the driver's side front tire and it is almost balled on the inside. I did notice when I was driving it that it sounded a bit loud and I'm almost thinking it has a bad wheel bearing. Are there any other parts that could cause this kind of tire wear?

I just bought a used 2019 long-range all-wheel drive model 3 with 52,000 mi on it. I had looked at the tires but apparently didn't look that closely at them. They all appeared to have pretty much brand new tread but today I looked closer at the driver's side front tire and it is almost balled on the inside. I did notice when I was driving it that it sounded a bit loud and I'm almost thinking it has a bad wheel bearing. Are there any other parts that could cause this kind of tire wear?
Generally inner tire wear is caused from to much negative camber, have the alignment checked.