Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Worth installing OEM rear sway bar on my SR+?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i know this is an old thread, but wanted to ask @MountainPass, do you think it worth getting rear sway bar for daily driver? all my ICE FWD cars had rear sway bars upgraded and cars felt so much better, precise. Not sure what to do with RWD Model 3. Do you recommend only front or rear or both? or don't to it at all since you say car becomes loose on turns?

i know this is an old thread, but wanted to ask @MountainPass, do you think it worth getting rear sway bar for daily driver? all my ICE FWD cars had rear sway bars upgraded and cars felt so much better, precise. Not sure what to do with RWD Model 3. Do you recommend only front or rear or both? or don't to it at all since you say car becomes loose on turns?
If you have an SR without a rear bar, the OEM LR RWD rear bar would be a nice and inexpensive upgrade! Whether it is better or not is a matter of opinion. I personally run no rear sway bar on my SR+ after testing back-to-back and coming to the conclusion that it feels better and is easier to drive at the limit like that.