Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would 2016 floor mats be compatabile for 2017 model X ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
H, I saw theres a deal for 2016 mats and wanted to know if it would fit properly for my 2017. It doesnt have to be perfect fit.If anyone could give me an idea. thanks

You're going to need to be more specific. The fronts haven't changed, so any floor mats for the front passengers will still fit. The same goes for the front trunk as well as any mats going into the back half of the trunk (ie. rear mat w/ 3rd row up) When you get into the rear mat with 3rd row folded, or the 2nd & 3rd row passengers, there were differences in the car. This will depend on your VIN/build date rather than model years.

Thanks so much.
You're going to need to be more specific. The fronts haven't changed, so any floor mats for the front passengers will still fit. The same goes for the front trunk as well as any mats going into the back half of the trunk (ie. rear mat w/ 3rd row up) When you get into the rear mat with 3rd row folded, or the 2nd & 3rd row passengers, there were differences in the car. This will depend on your VIN/build date rather than model years.

So the mats for 2nd & 3rd row passengers for 6 seater fit okay?