Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would anyone like to trade regular rear seats (3 seater) for my executive seat setup, in tan? Need to meet in Jacksonville FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

So I recently just purchased a Model S and, when looking at the pictures, I thought the middle seat's armrest was just folded down. When I picked up the car I realized I had the heated executive rear seats with center console. Unfortunately we need a five-seater and not a four-seater so I am trying to find someone who is interested in doing a trade-out, swapping their rear seats (they need to be tan) for my rear seats. We would need to meet up at the Service Center in Jacksonville and somehow schedule to same service date.

Because the rear executive seats are a $4000+ upgrade, I am requesting that whoever does the trade/swap-out, pays the service charge for both vehicles (I would estimate 2 hours per vehicle, so around $500 total) as well as paying $1,000 to me for the seating, which I think is reasonable.

If anyone has interest, feel free to let me know and I'll snap some photos. My car is 38K miles and the seats are in perfect condition. I'd like to swap for seats that, too, do not have wear.

Hey. I'm thinking about doing the same thing, but I have not find any source about someone who has successfully done it.

Tesla SC told me it is not possible to swap executive seats with regular bench, but not sure if I want to believe them.

Thanks!

Hey. I'm thinking about doing the same thing, but I have not find any source about someone who has successfully done it.

Tesla SC told me it is not possible to swap executive seats with regular bench, but not sure if I want to believe them.

Thanks!

See my post above. I did it.