Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would you be willing to buy your M≡ options now?

Would you be willing to order your options now?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I totally agree with what you are saying...however there is very little to invest money in these days.

TSLA perhaps? ;)

And about the original question: I would never buy something as expensive as a car without having seen / tried it out in person before. Tesla or otherwise. And as none of the available options are officially known yet, why even think about it. I might of course take Model S / X as an example and extrapolate, but that still leaves enough margin for error both in what will be available as options as well as what they will cost.

I am eagerly awaiting Reveal event - Part deux.

Last edited:
TSLA perhaps? ;)

And about the original question: I would never buy something as expensive as a car without having seen / tried it out in person before.

I am eagerly awaiting Reveal event - Part deux.

I wasn't asking if you were willing to buy the car...I asked if you were willing to buy the options. Geesh...people really don't read my questions.

LOL ( just kidding folks - so don't bash me.)

Geesh...people really don't read my questions.

Some do, but you don't read the answers properly either. I mean, you asked if people were willing to buy the options right now - them being known of course. As they aren't known yet,
a) why think about it at all?
b) why the whole concept?
To finance Tesla? Sorry, but it is not my responsibility to give Tesla any more financing than I already have. Come to think of it, if Tesla isn't able to develop and produce the Model 3 using conventional means of financing, then perhaps I should rethink my reservation entirely.
I think by putting down a reservation and sticking to it in spite of all the risks Tesla is constantly facing, I have already shown more faith in the company than 99.99% of the world population.

Oh and about your original statement

One benefit might be that you won't have to pay interest on options - (for those that are financing).

But if they are financing anyway, how do they not have to pay interest on the options? How do they pay for the options now? Cash? If someone is financing, I guess he won't have thousands of dollars lying around to pay for options in advance. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
if Tesla isn't able to develop and produce the Model 3 using conventional means of financing, then perhaps I should rethink my reservation entirely.
I think by putting down a reservation and sticking to it in spite of all the risks Tesla is constantly facing, I have already shown more faith in the company than 99.99% of the world population.

Thanks for answering. I'm serious when I say that - not joking - No sarcsm. That's a great response.

Reactions: Red Sage