Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Woz is unhappy... Should Elon respond?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm just not on the same page as the Woz on this.....He lost all credibility to me on the subject when was quoted saying this:

But for everyday life, "we always drive the Chevy Bolt EV instead of the Tesla, every day," Wozniak said.

Woz lives in CA...and probably drives into SF/the Bay area fairly often. Driving a Bolt versus a Model S in the cramped city streets of SF is no contest: the Bolt is easier to drive around and more practical. I don't even think there's a debate here.

Woz lives in CA...and probably drives into SF/the Bay area fairly often.
Driving a Bolt versus a Model S in the cramped city streets of SF is no contest:
the Bolt is easier to drive around and more practical.

I don't even think there's a debate here.
I also wish that Tesla build a Tesla Model 2 (About the size of a Bolt, Leaf, Golf... shorter than the Model 3 and with a hatch)

I also wish that Tesla build a Tesla Model 2 (About the size of a Bolt, Leaf, Golf... shorter than the Model 3 and with a hatch)
I think the smaller cars should be left for the "professional auto executives" that know how to run an auto company. You know, like Bob Lutz, he'll show us how a "real auto company makes profits". I heard Detroit was just waiting for Tesla to crash and burn so GM won't have to worry about unfair competition from that cult figure in California. keep it real VW and Japan will make them someday.

Now where did I put that crystal ball thing so I can double check...

Oh, and I want Elon to get StarLink going without In-Q-Tel investors.

Last edited: