Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 12-17 Model S Free Lifetime supercharging (Warranty preferred)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I’m looking to buy a 2012-2017 Tesla model S

Requirements:
Free lifetime supercharging
No tan interior
Under 90k miles
<$36,000 price range

Preferred:
Still under warranty
If no warranty newer battery or one that isn’t as degraded
All recalls taken care of
No accidents or major mechanical issues

Located in Fremont, CA willing to go within CA to pickup, shipping considered if a good price.

thank you!

Reactions: TwistedGray
Good timing perhaps?

2012 Signature P85 (#70)
265 miles at 80% charge
13k on a NEW HV pack (not a reman.)
176k on the chassis
MCU2, newer DU, sunroof operational (2.0 upgrade), new 12v battery (within last few miles), control arms/bushings replaced (next week), and receipts for everything except the DU (can't find it)
Free supercharging stays with the car
Free connectivity stays with the car (LTE upgraded)

^ Everything has been taken care of that people tell you needs to be taken care of on an out-of-warranty, older Tesla.

I'm curious what the people above will offer as far as price, and I'm also interested in what their miles @ 80% is ;)

80% charge - I was a few miles off my estimate
PXL_20210408_235729636.jpg

Edit: that might be 90%. Long drive tomorrow, so I'll have an opportunity to take it to 80% again.
The fact that you got a new battery and paid out of pocket means it’s covered for 4yrs/50,000 right? If so, I’d put your car right around 32k at least. Close to 300 miles of range on a P85 with mcu2 and free everything for life is a great car if the buyer knows what they’re looking at. Usually they don’t though.

The fact that you got a new battery and paid out of pocket means it’s covered for 4yrs/50,000 right? If so, I’d put your car right around 32k at least. Close to 300 miles of range on a P85 with mcu2 and free everything for life is a great car if the buyer knows what they’re looking at. Usually they don’t though.

That is correct in regards to the warranty, and it was purchased in November of last year. In other words it has a long life of warranty left.

I probably won't take less than 35,000 for it. In my opinion it's worth it, and to me it's absolutely worth it given the new battery and the free everything as you noted as well.

While it's true that you can get a newer model for the same price, that newer model is going to probably have about 80,000 miles on it. In addition I doubt that it has the range that this one has. Anyways, I'm loving it

Reactions: nwdrive
Sent you a PM. I have a 2013 P85+...fully loaded and just under 82K miles. Have offer from Shift for $29K (they have already completed inspection of the car) and KBB is around $34K.

Trying to get close to KBB and if no takers will sell hassle free to Shift.

I purchased from Telsa as CPO in March 2018, as this was a showroom/demo model initially, which is why it loaded with all the functions and features!

- Performance Plus Package
- Silver Metallic Paint
- All Glass Pano Roof
- 21" Grey Turbine Wheels
- Grey Performance Leather Seats
- Obeche Wood Gloss Decor
- Light Headliner
- Supercharger Enabled
- Tech Package
- Smart Air Suspension
- Premium Sound
- Subzero Weather Package