Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: 2016.5-2017 Model S P100D (consider P90D, or 2019+ raven performance)

maglito

May 21, 2018
Chicago, IL
With the used market absorbing the fact that fully loaded 2020 and 2021 Model S Performance cars with 19" wheels are selling from Tesla for $~85k ( 2020 Model S | Tesla ).

I'm looking to be in the $5X,XXX range for a 2016.5-2017 P100D or in the $7X,XXX for a 2019+ Performance (raven).
Please take a screenshot of your trade-in estimate here ( Trade-in | Tesla ) and send it to me along with your asking price via private message.

Must haves:
glass roof (fixed or opening)
air suspension
Black or white seats (no tan)

Exterior Color preferences
Silver
White
Blue

Picture of current prices of cars with 250-750miles "new" from Tesla.

upload_2020-12-3_21-16-49.png

cookie99

Mar 14, 2016
California
you should buy the $85k performance, thats a really good deal. i dont think anyones gonna sell you their raven performance for less than $85k unless they're really hurting and need money today. i think these are test drive cars though right? tesla loaned me a car for 2 days as a test drive, its probably one of these, so thats why they all have a bit of mileage on them. just know that i did abuse the one i got pretty hard though.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC