Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Gray / Black Turbines 21"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gasemup i pm you . I have the 21" Gloss Black Turbines for sale asking $1,200 The rims are flawless and just recently powder coated and never re-mounted on my car. You get the Gen 2 TPMS , Black Gloss Center Caps and all Black lugnut caps. I am in Southern California and yes I can meet you in SF if your serious. PM me and I will give you my cell number.

Gasemup i pm you . I have the 21" Gloss Black Turbines for sale asking $1,200 The rims are flawless and just recently powder coated and never re-mounted on my car. You get the Gen 2 TPMS , Black Gloss Center Caps and all Black lugnut caps. I am in Southern California and yes I can meet you in SF if your serious. PM me and I will give you my cell number.
Can you be a little more clear. Sorry, I am not certain if you are selling just the rims or the rims and tires? How many...2 or 4? You would have to ship cross country. Thanks so much for your help and clarification.