Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model S 2013 85/85 under $40k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is what I'm looking for-
2013 or newer Model S.
No preference for color of interior or exterior.
Clean title.
80k miles or less (just so I have a bit of warranty to get any thing that may come up in the next bit fixed)
Free supercharging.
Tech package.
Heated front seats.
Good condition interior and exterior. Minor dings, rips etc. are not a big deal to me.
19" wheels preferred, but anything else is OK as well.

Apart from that, I don't have preference for auto pilot, sunroof or anything. An added bonus would be the rear facing seats, but that's not a deal breaker by any means. I can fly out to pickup anywhere with someone who is willing to work out a schedule with me as my wife and I would just drive it back.

I'm selling one that's just outside your preferences (2012, P85, 87k miles, $46k) but it doesn't seem like you'll have much trouble finding what you're looking for. Note that you indicated you want heated front seats, but every Model S comes with heated front seats right from VIN 00001.

• Helpful
Reactions: IdaX