Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model S 2014 or newer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I am getting ready to purchase a Model S soon and wanted to check here as I'm looking around elsewhere. Essentially, this is what I'm looking for and some information I can give:

My Location: Florida - willing to travel to a nearby state for the right car.

Color: Solid Black, Midnight Silver Metallic, or Obsidian Black. Sorry, I'm not looking for any other exterior color.

Interior: Prefer black

Model: 60/70/85, etc. I'm not picky about this, even a 60 will do. I don't drive very far often. If you're selling a 90 or higher, it will probably be out of the range I'm trying to stay within.

Wanted Upgrades/Features: sun roof, lift gate, AP (not a must for now). I'm not picky when it comes to wheels or really anything else.

Miles: I prefer to buy something less than 30k miles, but willing to overlook that depending on the features, price, etc.

I'll keep my eyes on this thread to see if anyone has anything similar to what I'm looking for.

I think that covers the basics, thanks in advance!