Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: MS OEM cubby

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this is gonna sound weird, but I've been wondering what y'all were talking about with the cubby under the touchscreen, since there's no such thing in my car. I went poking around under the dash tonight while installing my Abstract Ocean LEDs, and... it appears that the cubby is just plain missing.

o_O

So, if anyone has replaced theirs (part #1018893-00-E on the dash panel fiche) with an aftermarket unit and would like to rehome it, ping me. I have no idea how much Tesla would charge for a new one but I know it won't be cheap.

I have one that is the same as one listed on eBay for a model S. It was never installed in a Tesla. It was under the seat in my Model X when I took delivery in 2017. It has the same numbers and looks the same as the eBay one listed for a Model S. It looks the same as the one in my Model X. Either the one listed on eBay is actually from a Model X or they used the same one in both Models. Check it out and let me know if you want it. I will sell it to you for $25 plus shipping.