Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB Nose cone assembly with sensors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So today someone came along and stole my nosecone off my car. THey were nice enough to disconnect the sensors without cutting the wires.
I'm hunting through my dashcam footage to put the guy on social media in the hopes I can shame him/her.

So if anyone parting out a car has one please lmk. Thanks

I have a spare nosecone, but it has holes for a license plate. There are two types of parking sensors for the nose cone -- "long" and "short". I think this nosecone has the 'long' sensor brackets. But they're really easy to swap out to short if you can get the parts. Since you gave me such a good deal on the LH amp, I'm happy to send you the nosecone for free plus actual shipping if you think you can get the right parking sensor mounts and you don't care about the holes. I'm not at home now, but just send me a photo of your parking sensors and the connector and we can figure out which model you have/need.

Hank, you are a class act. You went above and beyond when I made a purchase from you, and you’re just sincerely trying to be helpful again here. You’re a huge benefit to the community here, and the world would be a better place if you were cloned. I hope these tiny interactions are mirrored in my own life through my interactions with people around me.

I admire Elon’s tenaciousness and intelligence. I equally admire your selflessness, kindness and big-heartedness. You are a good man in a world that desperately needs them. Thank you.

Kev

@HankLloydRight Wow, that's so nice of you! So I actually have no clue what sensors it has, cause he took them. I do have photo of the connectors though
I don't mind the holes. I just want the wiring covered up from the elements.
Thanks so much man! LMK

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 8.02.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 8.02.26 PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 89
Reactions: Akikiki
@HankLloydRight Wow, that's so nice of you! So I actually have no clue what sensors it has, cause he took them. I do have photo of the connectors though
I don't mind the holes. I just want the wiring covered up from the elements.
Thanks so much man! LMK

Sure thing! I get home later today, so I'll take a look and try and figure out what you need.

Reactions: tskguy
Hank, you are a class act. You went above and beyond when I made a purchase from you, and you’re just sincerely trying to be helpful again here. You’re a huge benefit to the community here, and the world would be a better place if you were cloned. I hope these tiny interactions are mirrored in my own life through my interactions with people around me.

I admire Elon’s tenaciousness and intelligence. I equally admire your selflessness, kindness and big-heartedness. You are a good man in a world that desperately needs them. Thank you.

Kev

Agreed - Just made a recent purchase from @HankLloydRight as a token of my appreciation for his devotion to the ev-cpo site. I wouldn't have found such a great deal for my car if it wasn't for his work! Not only was my purchase shipped promptly, there were a couple of small extras included - Thanks Hank!

What a jerk! Police should be able to get the registration from the tempo plate, but he may have stolen that also!
What about sharing the video with the local news? It would be awesome if they ran a story to show it on the news!

Keep us posted if you reported to the police and they catch him. I’m sure that would give us all a feeling of satisfaction!

Awesome that @HankLloydRight was able to save the day!

What a jerk! Police should be able to get the registration from the tempo plate, but he may have stolen that also!
What about sharing the video with the local news? It would be awesome if they ran a story to show it on the news!

Keep us posted if you reported to the police and they catch him. I’m sure that would give us all a feeling of satisfaction!

Awesome that @HankLloydRight was able to save the day!
Yes. I’ve reported it to the police and last night cbs interviewed me and ran a story on the local news.
Hopefully he will be identified and justice will be served.