Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Sold WTB: Private Party ISO 2014-2015 P85, P85+, or P85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am a private party, looking to purchase a 2014 or 2015 P85, P85+, or P85D. Performance and 21" wheels a must. Willing to pick up anywhere in the US. I would prefer 2nd generation seats and auto pilot. 21" wheels a must. Note interested in junk, salvage, or high mileage vehicles. I can pay up to $70K cash and can pick up the vehicle immediately. Could stretch a little for a P85D. Thank you.

I appreciate the offer. The reason I was looking for a 2014 (late model) or 2015 was for the AP feature. In fact, "lakerholic" just sold one with the options I'm looking for. If I am unable to locate one in the next couple of weeks, I will consider a nice 2013. Thanks again!