Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB RFS Bumper Reinforcement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AWD>

Jan 28, 2018
No
1015811-S0-B - REAR CROSSMEMBER this is the extra bumper reinforcement for the rear facing seats that bolts to the frame inside the normal bumper piece.

I’m having a hard time sourcing here in the Midwest (OK). I read a few posts from members here sourcing through Service King out in CA or other approved body shops in CA. Does anyone have a contact or lead they know would work or anyone that can help me out?

Or even easier, anyone have one they want to sell?

There is one on eBay for $250, from what I’ve read, it should be around $125 from the body shop and they would be getting it for less.

Thanks in advance for the help. If you have one, please PM me your details and PayPal info.