Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Tan MS Next Gen Seat (Driver's)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2013 P85 with the "performance" tan leather seats. Next Gen seats came after I bought. 4 years and 142k miles later, I've always felt that these "original" seats are completely uncomfortable. That being said, I am interesting in purchasing just the driver's side Next Gen in Tan (it's just me 99.9% of the time, so I really don't care about aesthetics of a mismatched passenger). But if the price is right maybe I'll buy the passenger's too. I have heated seats and I'm assuming the Next Gen would also have that...

I have a 2013 P85 with the "performance" tan leather seats. Next Gen seats came after I bought. 4 years and 142k miles later, I've always felt that these "original" seats are completely uncomfortable. That being said, I am interesting in purchasing just the driver's side Next Gen in Tan (it's just me 99.9% of the time, so I really don't care about aesthetics of a mismatched passenger). But if the price is right maybe I'll buy the passenger's too. I have heated seats and I'm assuming the Next Gen would also have that...
Do you still have your seats?
If so please send photos.
THanks