Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Tesla for $40-50k?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any suggestions on what to go with? Right now we have an i3, just doesn’t quite have enough range and the backseat is getting too small for our 3 year old. My gut says new SR3. I know what happens to the value on new cars and I know it’s a terrible financial decision. Therefore I was considering an X Instead.

Opinions?

I think the resale value will hold up well on a new SR 3. You'd be lucky to find an AP2 X75D for $60k from Tesla which is the minimum I would consider. But you might find one from a private party. You'll probably lose $15,000 either way waiting for the lower trim Model Y, which is probably what you really need.

Hello,

Tesla Model X for sale. 90D 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD), Mileage:44,470 mile. Engine: Electric, Drive Type: All Wheel Drive. It as all Features and specs. Kept in an underground parking garage. Feel free to reach me on EMAIL: jaydentaylor.live via Gmail. I wait to hear from you soon.

Mine has been in a regular old ground level garage its whole life :D

I have a 2015 Model S 85D, 49k miles....options: Midnight Silver+Black/CF/PanoRoof/NxtGenSeats/AutoPilot/LightPkg/Air/UHF/Winter/19's, has tinted windows & all weather mats...I can renew the warranty for another 4 years and has free supercharging still (included in this price, less price for less warranty). Also have a rack for the top with 2 bike racks and a Inno Box. asking $54k, obo for all....will deal on the price by racks separately....or less warranty, buyer's choice. No accidents.

Any suggestions on what to go with? Right now we have an i3, just doesn’t quite have enough range and the backseat is getting too small for our 3 year old. My gut says new SR3. I know what happens to the value on new cars and I know it’s a terrible financial decision. Therefore I was considering an X Instead.

Opinions?

Buy a new (white) SR+ for $39K and take advantage of the $2K tax credit. Trade in the i3.
Plan to keep the SR+ for 6 years, and therefore don't worry about the initial depreciation. Enjoy having the full warranty.

I plan to sell my 2014 Silver Model S and purchase a new 2019 long range S before Aug. 24 (tag renewal). Purchased in January, 2015 (second owner). The car now has 49,500 miles, and is in excellent condition.

It has been adult driven, garaged, non smoker, no accidents and has a clear title. Trim includes black leather seats, glass panoramic / sunroof, ultra high fidelity sound pkg., tech pkg., parking sensors, tinted windows, and smart air suspension. Cruise control - no autopilot.

I purchased new 19 inch slipstream wheels from Tesla and new Michelin tires at 39,000 miles. The 21 inch silver turbine wheels as removed are available.

Free unlimited supercharging, recent 4 year annual service, extended service to June, 2020 and battery / drive train warranty to June, 2022. No outstanding recalls (the passenger airbag recall was just done Monday, July 29th). Maintenance records available. No dings, no dents, or issues of any kind.

Asking $43,750 OBO. Located in the Atlanta area.

Handlebars 14 S
[email protected]

For your consideration:

Selling late-2014 MS P85 RWD in Red. Has AP1
LTE upgrade, Tesla console (w rear cup holders), 19" Michelins with good tread. Dual onboard chargers. Premium audio w satelite radio. Coil suspension. Black alcantara headliner, black nappa leather.
Interior nearly mint. Exterior very good with a few tiny dinks. Charges to 205 mi at 80%. (a few months back, was 258 mi at 100%)
67K but still has 2 yrs full Tesla warranty w no deductable (was a CPO). Drivetrain to Dec 2022. Recently serviced.
Asking $45K . Located near Jacksonville FL.

Since you have kids and may care about room to haul stuff - and because you're also a Floridian - you may wish to consider a RWD over AWD, as your frunk will be significantly larger.

This is a very quick, great driving car. This combo - Performance w RWD and AP - is a relatively rare build. I'm told it's favored by some for its sporty characteristics. I'd have to agree!

If interested, I'll give her a shine and grab some photos tomorrow, weather permitting.