Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB /WTT for TPMS gen 1 set (Baolong or a Baolong clone)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi I have an old model S and am looking for a set of the 1st Generation TPMS’s. Prefer OEM ones but would take a clone/aftermarket set that suits what the car needs.

I have a set of these from a 2018 model X that I could trade if you have the old ones I need for my 2014 model S

I’m in rural Chicago but these will be lightweight to ship.

Pics

Attachments

• A991902A-9CB7-43DB-A0CD-1D62F5350C1B.jpeg
    A991902A-9CB7-43DB-A0CD-1D62F5350C1B.jpeg
    712.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 0F682A59-7FFF-496F-A51E-A5417406F424.jpeg
    0F682A59-7FFF-496F-A51E-A5417406F424.jpeg
    886.3 KB · Views: 31
Use caution buying as the batteries die after about 6 years. You would need to test for signal. Also then have car reprogrammed to the new sensors. More money.
I am in same situation with a Bao Long system. I have been cloning my original TPMS to a new set of Autel ones you can get on Amazon for about $130 for set of 4. $50 for the pad programmer you use with a laptop. I since got a regular programmer because I do enough that it makes it easier with the handheld. I have 4 sets of wheels 😆
If you clone your originals you don’t have to be bothered having Tesla reprogram the car either. Just swap the wheels. (Sensors in your case)
If you know the Hexidecimal codes for yours. Either by scanning if they have battery life left or printed on them if removed I can help you program some Autel ones if needed.
If you only have one set of wheels best to get the $50 programming pad so you can have the old dead ones removed while at tire shop. Clone new ones with the printed HEX code on your old ones while they have the tires off and hand them the newly programmed Autel ones.
Under $200 that way or they will be selling you ones probably $100 each and doing the same.
Just be sure to use the metal pin when installing in the wheel. It holds the inside of the sensor from twisting while tightening the outer nut. I didn’t at first and overtwisted the sensor right off and was loose in the wheel.
Best of luck
Mark