Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yeti cup to fit the Model 3 cup holder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone recommend a Yeti cup, 10-12 oz to fi my Model 3? Tesla is out of stock on their tumblers and my other insulated cups, just flop around. Thank you.

I dont use a 10-12 oz one, but I use a Yeti 20oz tumbler that fits my model 3 perfectly. Specifically, its a "yeti 20oz Rambler tumbler with magslider lid". I have a few different colors, including one my wife ordered from yeti with custom print on it (so I knew which yeti mug was mine when at work) and several yeti mugs, highball glasses, wine tumblers etc.

We are fans, lol.

Anyway, here is a pic of one of my yeti 20oz rambler tumbler with magslider lid" tumblers In my model 3 I just took after seeing this post here:

IMG_0607.JPG

As you can see, perfect fit, no wandering around, etc.

I dont use a 10-12 oz one, but I use a Yeti 20oz tumbler that fits my model 3 perfectly. Specifically, its a "yeti 20oz Rambler tumbler with magslider lid". I have a few different colors, including one my wife ordered from yeti with custom print on it (so I knew which yeti mug was mine when at work) and several yeti mugs, highball glasses, wine tumblers etc.

We are fans, lol.

Anyway, here is a pic of one of my yeti 20oz rambler tumbler with magslider lid" tumblers In my model 3 I just took after seeing this post here:

View attachment 969571

JJ, we have the same colour taste! I got the 16oz one. LOVE it!

Reactions: jjrandorin
I recently bought the white yeti rambler 12oz with hotshot lid as I wanted a mug sized insulated cup for tea when driving. 12oz was the right size for me as it isn't too big. I don't want to drink gallons of tea or coffee!

I got it in white and am very happy with the performance and it fits the cup holders in my Y perfectly. Because it's straight sided it doesn't wobble or flop around and sits quite snugly (but still easy to get in and out)

But.

The icing on the cake was when I put it in car and realised it matched the white interior of my model Y! As the cup part is white and the lid is black.
I was way more pleased about that than I ought to be.

Not sure if there is a difference in cup holder sizes between the 3 and Y but thought I would share anyway.

Attachments

• 20230912_181516.jpg
    20230912_181516.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 121
I recently bought the white yeti rambler 12oz with hotshot lid as I wanted a mug sized insulated cup for tea when driving. 12oz was the right size for me as it isn't too big. I don't want to drink gallons of tea or coffee!

I got it in white and am very happy with the performance and it fits the cup holders in my Y perfectly. Because it's straight sided it doesn't wobble or flop around and sits quite snugly (but still easy to get in and out)

But.

The icing on the cake was when I put it in car and realised it matched the white interior of my model Y! As the cup part is white and the lid is black.
I was way more pleased about that than I ought to be.

Not sure if there is a difference in cup holder sizes between the 3 and Y but thought I would share anyway.
Imma liken that one. Thanks.

I’ve also used a Yeti rambler for a million years and it fits almost perfect in the Model 3 cup holders. My main complaint is it rattles around in the hard plastic cup holders over any little bump. :(

Looking for some sort of soft rubber insert and there are plenty of them, but the fit is already so tight I’m worried they’ll make the Rambler not fit well. Anyone found a complete solution they like?

I’ve also used a Yeti rambler for a million years and it fits almost perfect in the Model 3 cup holders. My main complaint is it rattles around in the hard plastic cup holders over any little bump. :(

Looking for some sort of soft rubber insert and there are plenty of them, but the fit is already so tight I’m worried they’ll make the Rambler not fit well. Anyone found a complete solution they like?
Because I know all y’all were on the edge of your seats over this - the solution was to buy a silicone sleeve for the Rambler. Like seven bucks on Amazon. Problem solved and now we can all sleep well again.

• Informative
Reactions: Chimpy McChimp

We are fans, lol.

View attachment 969571

Awesome... I just purchased one at a local "Dick's Sporting Goods" near me and will be picking it up today! Thanks a lot. This post came up instantly when I searched it up and it was truly helpful. I took delivery of my Model 3 about 3 months ago, and my current Yeti and Hydroflasks do not fit.