Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yolk Steering Peeling Retrofit to Round

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If my yolk steering wheel is peeling can I ask the service team to retrofit to a round steering wheel? Or will they only replace with the yolk?

Also if there are bugs in my tail light will they replace the tail light or is that normal?

If my yolk steering wheel is peeling can I ask the service team to retrofit to a round steering wheel? Or will they only replace with the yolk?

Also if there are bugs in my tail light will they replace the tail light or is that normal?
If you're looking for an alternative, Tesery offers aftermarket steering wheels that use more durable leather. Not only can this enhance the interior aesthetics, but it might also provide improved comfort and longevity. There have many custom option you can choose.

Tesery Aftermarket steering wheel boasts several unique features that enhance your driving experience:

1. Premium Materials: Crafted with high-quality materials such as Ultraleather, Alcantara, perforated leather or carbon fiber accents, providing a luxurious and comfortable grip.
  2. Ergonomic Design:Tesery aftermarket steering wheels are designed with ergonomic precision, often featuring a flattened bottom for easier access and a sleek, minimalist aesthetic.
  3. Heated Functionality: Equipped with an electric heating element, allowing you to warm your hands during colder weather for added comfort.
  4. Enhanced Aesthetics: Designed with meticulous attention to detail, the Tesery After-sale steering wheel complements the interior of your Tesla, adding a sophisticated and personalized touch.
  5. Seamless Airbag Integration: Engineered to seamlessly integrate with Tesla's advanced airbag system, ensuring the highest level of safety in the event of a collision.
  6. Easy Installation: Designed for straightforward installation at authorized Tesla service centers, ensuring precise alignment, calibration, and adherence to safety standards.
  7. Customization Options: Offers a range of customization possibilities, allowing you to choose materials, stitching patterns, color accents, and other options to match your individual preferences.
  8. Durable and Long-lasting: Built to withstand the rigors of daily driving, the Tesery After-sale steering wheel is engineered for durability and longevity.
  9. Comprehensive Warranty: Backed by a comprehensive warranty package covering manufacturing defects, providing you with peace of mind and assurance in the quality of your purchase.
These unique features collectively contribute to an elevated driving experience, combining comfort and style to enhance your time behind the wheel.

Yes, you can get the retrofit instead of the Yoke as a one time replacement. Others on the forum have gotten multiple yokes. It depends on your Service Center.