Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

You can come see my S on Sunday at 2:30 in Solana Beach if you want

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
By popular demand in this thread I'm happy to let anyone interested come check out my S #70 on Sunday. I'll be at the North end of the Solana Beach train station parking lot at 2:30 assuming anyone wants to come see it. Please confirm here if you plan to come so I don't go down there if no one is interested.

Claire's is right there if you want lunch before hand, or Pizza Port is nearby for a bite after if people want to get together. I probably won't join you because I have family in town.

All I ask if please don't touch the paint.

Note I don't expect anyone will get much more out of this than a visit to a car at a Tesla Store, but at least it's a final production car.

See anyone interested then!

Last edited:
I should be able to drop by, but may have my 9yo daughter. We can lock her in the frunk to keep her from touching the paint :)

Ha! It'll be fine. I just didn't want 20 people rubbing their hands all over it.

I thought of saying we'd meet at Fletcher Cove park. Then the kids could play, but I was afraid there wouldn't be parking. Any other ideas?

By popular demand in this thread I'm happy to let anyone interested come check out my S #70 on Sunday. I'll be at the North end of the Solana Beach train station parking lot at 2:30 assuming anyone wants to come see it. Please confirm here if you plan to come so I don't go down there if no one is interested.

Claire's is right there if you want lunch before hand, or Pizza Port is nearby for a bite after if people want to get together. I probably won't join you because I have family in town.

All I ask if please don't touch the paint.

Note I don't expect anyone will get much more out of this than a visit to car at a Tesla Store, but at least it's a final production car.

See anyone interested then!

Darn, our Model S is in the service center just 70 miles north, but we can't get it until Monday. I'll probably bop up in the Roadster just to say hello, though.

So any pics from this you can post in this thread?

Probably about 10 people came out, including three Roadsters. It was brief but great to see everyone!

The pics in posts #1-4 here are from last Sunday. Copying them over here:

attachment.php?attachmentid=9741&d=1347838642.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=9742&d=1347838676.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=9743&d=1347839456.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=9744&d=1347839552.jpg