Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

You Can See CT Price in Source Code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla doesn’t give a crap, I deposited $2500 long range Model Y RWD. They cancel my order and refund my deposit, they can raise the price on CT also, the deposits are just free interest for them.
This is the dark side of having no competition and huge demand. They can do whatever they want. If Tesla wants to make Model Y at 80k tomorrow for those who place orders for MYLR, they can do it.

The language in the contract could probably protect them in court, but it doesn't prevent losing a pissed off customer for life. I for one (currently have 3 Teslas and CT ordered) would have no problems walking away from the brand if I feel cheated, regardless of what is written in the contract.
I'm on the fence about waiting for the Truck or getting a Y. If I get the Y, I'll have to wait a couple of years to get the Truck. I will likely wait to see if there's any CT news on the 26th or if that rumored Cybertruck news conference in March is true.

I'm on the fence about waiting for the Truck or getting a Y. If I get the Y, I'll have to wait a couple of years to get the Truck. I will likely wait to see if there's any CT news on the 26th or if that rumored Cybertruck news conference in March is true.
BTW @HellsKitchen , you don't happen to be Gordon Ramsay, are you? If so, give us an epic freak out when the price increase is announced. 😆