Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

You You Xue (touring Tesla Model 3 man) on Judge Judy?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SMAlset

Mar 4, 2017
SF Bay Area
I've seen a number of videos on here that You You Xue made as he drove across the U.S. in his new Model 3, as well as photos others have posted meeting him along the way. So I kind of know what he looks like even though I haven't met him. Well tonight (Th 02/01/18) as we were tuning in to watch The Big Bang Theory on CBS, we caught part of Judge Judy (New Season 22, Eps. 108) and I was like "hey, I think that's Tesla You You!" What do you think?

Is that You You - 1.jpg

There's a short promo clip of the case on the judge's website if you plug in the date. Case One, plaintiff. I looked to see if it repeated but no luck. Would have liked to have seen the case from the beginning. I think the judge ruled in his favor.

There are certainly similarities. Odd that he wouldn't have tweeted about it afterward, but there are probably legal reasons.

photo.jpg
Keep in mind these shows are typically taped months in advance, which would have been well before his road trip. And the altercation that spawned the suit occurred two years ago. So there's no reason for him to comment on this now. Also, his own behavior in the incident didn't come across in the best light, so this notoriety probably wasn't something he'd want to advertise.

Although I have to say, he is a very poised and confident young man.

Last edited: