Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ZL1 Addons mud guards on refresh X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you wanted to know, here’s what it looks like

Attachments

• D99DAE12-526B-435B-AB34-37D19702FA33.jpeg
    D99DAE12-526B-435B-AB34-37D19702FA33.jpeg
    374.4 KB · Views: 1,818
  • 85AAABFC-6163-4C9E-AF76-33AD42BA42CB.jpeg
    85AAABFC-6163-4C9E-AF76-33AD42BA42CB.jpeg
    330.6 KB · Views: 365
  • 93B42A99-78F1-4650-ABFA-1E6FA3355CD3.jpeg
    93B42A99-78F1-4650-ABFA-1E6FA3355CD3.jpeg
    467.2 KB · Views: 357
Reactions: BonB and Prairie
I swapped to the RallyArmor ones and like them way more. They’ll fit on a Plaid.
@kchau - How well do they fit against the body of the car and do they "flap" around or make any noise? With them being flat (I was truly hoping they'd be molded like so many of the 3/Y mudflaps are) it looks like fitment is kind of "generic" and won't take the body contours into account... is that the case?

They are PRICEY compared to everything else, so I'd love to know how they deliver that much value by comparison to other mudflaps - thx for the insight!

Last edited:
@kchau - How well do they fit against the body of the car and do they "flap" around or make any noise? With them being flat (I was truly hoping they'd be molded like so many of the 3/Y mudflaps are) it looks like fitment is kind of "generic" and won't take the body contours into account... is that the case?

They are PRICEY compared to everything else, so I'd love to know how they deliver that much value by comparison to other mudflaps - thx for the insight!
They don’t flap around. They’re quite dense and heavy. They will curve to the wheel well and sit nicely. I purposely did not want the molded wrap around the side style because those can scratch whatever surface they’re sitting on.

Worth the money.

Reactions: EightBitWhit
They don’t flap around. They’re quite dense and heavy. They will curve to the wheel well and sit nicely. I purposely did not want the molded wrap around the side style because those can scratch whatever surface they’re sitting on.

Worth the money.
OK - good perspective - thank you for that.

Can you comment on how the mudflaps attach to the body of the car? The picture from RallyArmor's website shows the flaps as looking like this with only one attachment point down low:

1688563597675.png

Is that the case - are they held on by just one pin at the bottom of the mudlfap?

OK - good perspective - thank you for that.

Can you comment on how the mudflaps attach to the body of the car? The picture from RallyArmor's website shows the flaps as looking like this with only one attachment point down low:

View attachment 953387

Is that the case - are they held on by just one pin at the bottom of the mudlfap?
they use heavy duty clips, similar to the ones from ZL1, but bigger and beefier.

Reactions: EightBitWhit