Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.

Recent content by EvilEvilPanda

  1. E

    Model Y With Powder Coated 20" Induction

    Got my car about 2 months ago. Love the induction wheel design, but totally despise the mat black. I haven't seen anyone powder coated the induction wheels, therefore I couldn't get a clear image of what it looks like in a different color. So I just bit the bullet and went for it. The color is...
  2. E

    MY 7 Seat 2nd row trim keeps popping off

    So to recline, you have to pull the handle / button on the side of the bottom seat cushions. As for the trim, it covers the rail on one side only. Part number is 1592868 (left side) and 1592867 (right side). From your pic, you need the left side trim. I also just noticed, as I was looking, that...
  3. E

    MY 7 Seat 2nd row trim keeps popping off

    Service appointment set for next week. They say they are replacing it, but doesn't look like there's anything wrong with mines. It snaps on tight. It's just something on the bottom of the seat that is ramming against it every time the seat tilts up.
  4. E

    MY 7 Seat 2nd row trim keeps popping off

    My 7 seater's 2nd row rail trim pops off every time I slide the seat forward to access the 3rd row. I scheduled an service appointment, but was just wondering if anyone had this issue. Also, this is unrelated, but is there a trick to slide the seat forward and up is one single button press and...
  5. E

    Buying $150 Key fob for wife, worth it?

    Been using the fob for about two weeks. My definition of working is opening with just the first pull of the handle. In that respect, the fob works 95% of the time. For the other 5%, I have to pull it a second or third time. My iphone XR, in that case, only works about 80% of the time with...
  6. E

    Ride Quality of Tesla Model Y

    Got my MY with 20" for about two weeks and just like to chime in on my experience. Compared to my bmw 435 with m sports suspension and 19" michelin ps4s that has thinner side walls, the MY is still a smidge harsher. The soft seats, which are way more plush then the bimmer's or any other car that...
  7. E

    Tesla Y 7 seater delays

    Put in my my 7 seat order on 1/26 and got unmatched 2 times. After the 3rd one, I got a call the day before delivery and was told they didn’t receive the car. I had to reschedule to 4/4, so hopefully they have my car this time. It’s frustrating that they won’t allow you to reschedule a pickup...
  8. E

    MY7 California Delivery.

    I thought about that, but in the off chance the paint turned out to be really bad, I can reject the car. I don't think you can do that with a at home delivery.
  9. E

    MY7 California Delivery.

    LR Y 7 Seater, Red, Black Interior, Induction wheel Ordered 1/25 Vin on 2/26 (125xxx), again on 3/25 (1595xx) and again on 3/28 (1592xx) Scheduled delivery on 3/31. I wanted to schedule it on 4/4 (Sunday), but was told that if I don't pick it up within a day of the original schedule, I'll lose...
  10. E

    Model Y SR gone from options and LR dropped 1K?

    You’re right. Mine just got fully updated with all the the correct numbers.
  11. E

    Model Y SR gone from options and LR dropped 1K?

    That is so weird. My account partially reflects the price change. The price breakdown is correct, but my total car price is the same. The loan shows a reduced monthly payment, but now I have to pay another $800 more for the down payment.
  12. E

    Clean Vehicle Assistance Program and Tesla

    Expiration date on the packet says 5/13/2021
  13. E

    Clean Vehicle Assistance Program and Tesla

    Applied: Oct 5th Approved: Jan 8th Just in time to order the MY 7 seater.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.