Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

‘18 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD White with Premium Black Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
White with Black Premium Interior
18” Aero Wheels
20k miles
No AP enabled
VIN: 043xxx

Car is clean, never been smoked in or damaged.
3M Crystalline window tint all around and windshield

Has CA Red HOV stickers.

In the interest of keeping the thread clean of price discussions and everyone’s .02, I’m open to reasonable offers. PM me for more details or to discuss.

Located in Temecula, CA area

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 140
Some of you have asked and I figured I might as well put the info here for others.

Clean title and there is a lien on the vehicle through my credit union at the moment.
I'll most likely be paying it off early next week and have the title in hand shortly.

Wheels and tires have 6k miles on them. I had put 19's on the vehicle shortly after buying this M3 and have since transferred them to another vehicle and put the original wheels back on this one.

Lol.. not to be rude or take away from OP sale, he seemed like a very nice guy through PM, but brand new from Tesla this car is 39,950 after CA rebate and IRS credit

Not everyone is in CA and gets the $2500. Car was sold to a gentleman from Nevada in my case. Picked it up this afternoon. The kid (late 20’s) didn’t want to wait until next year to get the $3750 back from fed. He had X amount ready to go and wanted to pay cash for his car.

Smooth easy transaction and he drove off into the sunset happy.

Last edited:
Not everyone is in CA and gets the $2500. Car was sold to a gentleman from Nevada in my case. Picked it up this afternoon. The kid (late 20’s) didn’t want to wait until next year to get the $3750 back from fed. He had X amount ready to go and wanted to pay cash for his car.

Smooth easy transaction and he drove off into the sunset happy.
Funny that I had some of the same lowballing comments on my M3 for sale. Its currently pending sale despite forum members offering about $5K less than what it actually sold for.

• Love
Reactions: 2012MS85 and AWD>
Standard TMC practice is lowball, troll and disrupt sales. It’s highly disapointing.

Glad to hear real world market is showing up to course correct. Maybe TMC will get better, there are only a few bad apples.

Grats on your sale OP and others :)

and so, Drum roll please.... @branden had it spot on.

Carmax offered me $41,000 and I sold it for $41,500 including a HPWC throw in.

Good luck to everyone selling their cars and as others said above, don't let the few low balling trolls on TMC get to you.

Wow great price but let’s all agree here, he/she got a 2k discount for 20k miles. You did great, not sure he got a great deal.

I am confident people just make up *sugar* about the sales price of their cars on this site or they are dealing with one off idiots.

Well I love one off idiots then. And so does Carmax.

Vroom offered me $40k, Carmax was at $41k and I even had a few other TMC members at the $40k mark.

To each their own. Im off and enjoying my new car :p:p:p

and so, Drum roll please.... @branden had it spot on.

Carmax offered me $41,000 and I sold it for $41,500 including a HPWC throw in.

Good luck to everyone selling their cars and as others said above, don't let the few low balling trolls on TMC get to you.

My understanding is the CA $2500 credit would need to be repaid if the car is sold within 3 years. Just a FYI, assuming you received the $2500 CA credit. Correct me if I'm wrong...