Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

‘19 Performance 3+, 5,900m Red/White, Only 8 moths old

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A few interested parties and many offers below what we are getting on trade. This is priced about $10k off sticker for a 6,000 mile, 8 month old Performance 3+. Most people are discounting 2 year old cars less. I wish I could have found a deal like this when I was looking ;)

Reactions: Ralbright
Still looks great! I think the $2k price reduction Tesla came out with hurt the price though. A new one is only 5k more. Your trade in will be a great deal. :)
Thanks but If you add it up it is more than $5000. $5,000 more doesn’t buy one with the red paint, white premium interior and don’t forget they still tack another $1200 shipping on top of that so it brings it up to $59,200 thats after a $2,000 price reduction. That’s still roughly a $7,000 discount, still a good discount. I plan on trading it but most people are asking not much less for AWD cars so I’m just passing a nice discount on to anyone who appreciates it. :)

That's better even better. I'm in AZ and looking to pick up a model 3 performance. What is your current asking price?

Thanks
My current price is roughly what Tesla is giving us to trade the car. Our trade number was unfortunately just pushed down $1,500 when Tesla re-evaluated the number because it exceeded 30 days old (due to them not delivering on time). We do gain the tax savings by trading so the private sale number works out to right around $51,000 to break even with trading. Our delivery is still setup for South Florida so I’m considering keeping our Performance 3 for another year and canceling the new one due to logistics and delays.

Vacuumed...daily? Not questioning the veracity of your statement, only the extreme level of commitment.

On the current "Covid schedule" I don't even shower everyday lol
Yes, I vacuum my cars daily, unless they are not driven. I have Dyson stick vacuums that I purchased the flex hoses and the Dyson "stiff bristle brushes" which are awesome and allow me to vacuum and also have perfect lines in my carpets. My 2016 S I just traded looked brand new inside and out. With the cordless vac it’s really quick and leaves the car fresh and dust free for the next time I get in it.

Reactions: CyberGus
Please let me know if you still intend to sell. I would love to speak with you

My current price is roughly what Tesla is giving us to trade the car. Our trade number was unfortunately just pushed down $1,500 when Tesla re-evaluated the number because it exceeded 30 days old (due to them not delivering on time). We do gain the tax savings by trading so the private sale number works out to right around $51,000 to break even with trading. Our delivery is still setup for South Florida so I’m considering keeping our Performance 3 for another year and canceling the new one due to logistics and delays.