Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

▀▄ eas | Authorized Retailer & Installer - Mountain Pass Performance Parts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tom @ eas

Global Vendor
Oct 11, 2021
Anaheim, CA
Listings
Mountain Pass Performance (MPP) is an EV oriented performance company started in 2017 by a group with a deep rooted history in motorsport. MPPs goal is to carry that background to the electric car community, and develop EV’s into not only efficient and logical vehicles – but objects of desire. Cars that you want to drive. Cars that are rewarding and exciting to drive. There is more to performance than just power and straight line acceleration. And that is what we’re all about.

MPP-Model-Y-CSCS-Featured-Image-980x551.jpg

EAS is an authorized retailer and installation facility for the entire MPP product line in our 8000sq ft facility in Anaheim, CA. Please contact us directly if you have any questions regarding the MPP product line, setup or need recommendations on starting the build on your Tesla.

Brakes

Suspension - Springs & Coilover Packages

Suspension - Underbody Components

Suspension - Lift Kits/Off Road

Mountain Pass Coilovers - IN STOCK
Mountain Pass Stainless Brake Lines - IN STOCK
Mountain Pass Rear Control Arms - IN STOCK
Mountain Pass Lift Kits - IN STOCK
Mountain Pass Underbody Skid Plates - IN STOCK

More parts arriving daily. Contact us for your install today!

I may buy... but first I gotta find another model Y owner who already has them, to test drive. I've never found a set of coilovers, for any car I've owned, that I could live with on a daily basis. And I have literally tried dozens throughout the years. I just wish the stock ride height didn't look so...well....lifted.