Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 【V2 Mud Flaps For Refreshed Model S Arrived】If you purchased V1 and would like a V2 rear mud flaps replacement, PM us!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AOSK sent me a prototype set for my 2022 MS LR a couple of weeks ago. They look much more stock than the Tesla version, which I removed to try these. Full set front and back, 5 min install per corner, no drilling.

I am very happy with them. I think they are making some final minor tweaks before going full production.

View attachment 838056
You could have taken a better pic TBH!

Reactions: Proppilot
Thanks for the review. Looking forward to these. So, they do not scrape in the front like Tesla version? Good coverage too?
I have about 800 miles on them so far…and not a single scrape yet. As far as coverage goes, I dont have think they are any less then the Tesla units (no rock damage so far).

With stock units I had many scrapes when I mounted them in their original form, and then I cut off about an inch (If I remember correctly) and then those did not scrape either.

Last edited:
Reactions: DBV1
Here are a couple additional pics that show the coverage and distance to ground in low suspension mode (my default)

Attachments

• F80D08DF-482E-4A86-BFC0-59E3CD681020.jpeg
    F80D08DF-482E-4A86-BFC0-59E3CD681020.jpeg
    424.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 602218A8-A0A9-4EDD-8460-FDD905353D39.jpeg
    602218A8-A0A9-4EDD-8460-FDD905353D39.jpeg
    712.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
AOSK sent me a prototype set for my 2022 MS LR a couple of weeks ago. They look much more stock than the Tesla version, which I removed to try these. Full set front and back, 5 min install per corner, no drilling.

I am very happy with them. I think they are making some final minor tweaks before going full production.

View attachment 838056
Thank you for this, they are otw to amazon warehouse now! should arrive within 20 days.

I actually took lots of pics. But I just dont know if I should post them since these are prototypes. I figured AOSK would post pics once they are ready with production version.
yes, thank you @Robotpedlr for helping us to test them out and sending us all those pics! it's really a great help for us. and thank you for being considerate, no worry about posting any pics, we are happy about all the comments about the pros and cons of our products.

we sent 100 sets of these to Amazon warehouse, its currently on the ocean cargo, on the production version, we adjust some small detail on the gaps, and also we made some better polish on the surface of the mud flaps.

Now this is very exciting stuff! Looks like a great fit. Totally worth the wait.

Reactions: AOSK and Robotpedlr