Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

テスラ スーパーチャージャー Japanese Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
テスラによれば、長野と浜松にスーパーチャージャーがオープンするそうです。浜松はぷらっとパークの中。高速をいったんはスマートICで降りますが、そのすぐ横にあり、SAには充電開始したあと、徒歩で入れます。ですからSAのサービスもそのまま使えます。
結構土地代高そうですね。

Tesla announced Nagano and Hamamatsu Superchargers and Hamamatsu already started construction. It is located in the plat-park parking lot, which is outside of highway, but adjacent to the service plaza. This should be one of the "closest to highway" SCs in the world.
To access Hamamatsu SC, you will first enter Hamamatsu service plaza, and take the exit from the plaza, called Smart IC. Pay the toll automatically, then drive to plat-park. Connect your car to one of the SCs, then you can walk back to the plaza, as the plat-park and the plaza are located side by side. You can make full use of the plaza, restroom, baby area, shopping and restaurants.

http://entetsu-marche.jp/app/webroot/themed/marche/img/access/img/pic_map04.jpg
Japanese map. The top road is the road in the plaza. Approach from top right, going to top left, take the Smart IC to bottom left, then drive to bottom right to reach plat-park. You can tell the building marked "Marche" is accessible from both sides.

Reactions: JayInJapan
長野スーパーチャージャーと浜松スーパーチャージャーがアナウンスされました。

長野 信州松代ロイヤルホテル 7/11
浜松 ぷらっとパーク浜松下り 7/17

Nagano Supercharger
at Shinshu Matsushiro Royal Hotel
Opens on 7/11

Hamamatsu Supercharger
at Plat park Hamamatsu (outbound)
Opens on 7/17

Reactions: JayInJapan
長野スーパーチャージャーと浜松スーパーチャージャーがアナウンスされました。

長野 信州松代ロイヤルホテル 7/11
浜松 ぷらっとパーク浜松下り 7/17

Nagano Supercharger
at Shinshu Matsushiro Royal Hotel
Opens on 7/11

Hamamatsu Supercharger
at Plat park Hamamatsu (outbound)
Opens on 7/17

Thanks for the news, Hiroshi. I'm happy to see the buildout continue.

Reactions: hiroshiy
Greetings all.Maybe a little outdated as I am new to forum but agree on need for charging education.I wonder if it is possible to have tesla driver contact details available at charging station or etiquette reminders posted likewise.

Greetings all.Maybe a little outdated as I am new to forum but agree on need for charging education.I wonder if it is possible to have tesla driver contact details available at charging station or etiquette reminders posted likewise.
Hi, Steve, welcome to the forum. You can ask any questions re Superchargers right here on this thread or for other topics feel free to create a new thread. To find charging spots in Japan, these two sites are useful.
EVsmart has smartphone app
電気自動車(EV)充電スタンド情報 のクチコミサイト - GoGoEV

Reactions: hiroshiy
大阪でのモデルXのプレビューイベントで、福岡と名古屋のスーパーチャージャーの話がでたそうですが、詳細お分かりの方いらっしゃいますか?

Fukuoka and Nagoya Supercharger, does anyone have info? Seems Tesla mentioned about them at the Model X reveal event in Osaka.

So we now have Gifu Supercharger at the Gifu-Hashima Entrance of Tomei Expressway in the shopping complex. This is very convenient going to Shiga or Hokuriku regions via Hamamatsu Supercharger. Going further west you can go straight to Osaka Supercharger. Still hope Kyoto Supercharger back as it is a very popular destination for tourists.

岐阜スーパーチャージャーが稼働しています。
岐阜羽島SC(バロー羽島インター店) - EVsmart
岐阜羽島SC(バロー羽島インター店)|EVsmart
滋賀や北陸方面に浜松スーパーチャージャー経由で行くには凄く便利ですね。下呂温泉とか良さそう。 新東名じゃないのはなかなか賢いと思います。大阪方面なら浜松の次は冬でも大阪スーパーチャージャーで充分ですからね。

Reactions: takeshiken
Yes, Hiroshi, Fukuoka was announced at the Osaka MX reveal. We were told November, so hopefully any day now. Once that's opened, we'll need only one more around Hiroshima to complete the main west route.
Thanks, @JayInJapan ! So Nagoya became Gifu, and Fukuoka is underway. Now it seems I can visit Beppu or Yufuin with only one CHAdeMO charging in Hiroshima. I love the idea of Gifu as it supports entry to Hokuriku Expressway, all the way to Itoigawa (Niigata) and Nagano SC as well.

On Dec 29th, six-stall Takasaki Supercharger started operation!
高崎 | テスラジャパン

Located near Takasaki Tamamura smart exit and on the premise of Tamamurajuku Michi no eki, it is very convenient for travelers for Karuizawa and further northwest Kan-etsu expressway.
Used Takasaki Supercharger and it was great. Very very close to the smart IC. You know, smart IC has very short ramp from the highway so just take the ramp, toll gate, signal, turn right two times and you're at the Supercharger. There's food, clean rest rooms, small supermarket for local produce and wagyu meat (Joshu Gyu). Small kids play area. Much better than regular SAs (service plazas).

テスラモデルS(電気自動車)で四万温泉 2回目 | EVsmartブログ
Some photo (in Japanese).

Very nice, @hiroshiy. I'm liking the locations of the smart IC Superchargers. I plan to use the two new ones on the way home next month.

Oh, yeah Fukuoka was announced today. Six stalls at the Hilton hotel at Hawks Town. Great location for advertising/selling Teslas, not great for long distance travel. It's far away from the Kyushu highway. I'm still hoping Tosu, the hub of Kyushu, gets Supercharging.

Very nice, @hiroshiy. I'm liking the locations of the smart IC Superchargers. I plan to use the two new ones on the way home next month.

Oh, yeah Fukuoka was announced today. Six stalls at the Hilton hotel at Hawks Town. Great location for advertising/selling Teslas, not great for long distance travel. It's far away from the Kyushu highway. I'm still hoping Tosu, the hub of Kyushu, gets Supercharging.
According to Tesla email, Fukuoka Supercharger is located near the Sue Smart IC exit, I think it is on Kyushu highway?