Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

テスラ スーパーチャージャー Japanese Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah it's located at the foot of Mt. Fuji and very close to Tokyo (less than 60 miles). Japanese people are worried about range and they travel short distances. One more supercharger at Kisarazu, on the other side of Tokyo Bay, will complete 60 mile radius Superchargers around Tokyo. After three years since release of Model S, this supercharger at Gotemba will increase Tesla presence in Tokyo.

We will be having an owner event on 29th at the coffee shop in Gotemba.

Last edited:
Hi, Jay, it was from the Japanese mailing list. Shibuya seems to be word of mouth from owners who recently used service, and Kofu was found by one of the owners living nearby. Shibuya Stream, the building in which the Supercharger is rumored to be located will open in Fall 2018. Kofu location seems to have started construction so it will open sooner, possibly 1Q.

• Informative
Reactions: JayInJapan
Just came home from a week long road trip that went from Tokyo- Yamanakako-Hamamatsu- Nagoya- Kyoto- return Tokyo. Loved it! Did the drive back in one taking about 5hrs 30 and needing only one super charge at Hanamatsu to get all way from Kyoto you Tokyo (with all full charge to start). Autopilot on pretty much all the way took so much of the stress out of driving.

Tried out the super charger at Gotemba. Was a Kei truck parked in there when arrived in one bay when arrived but no Tesla’s, but did bump into another S when was leaving and said hi.

Didn’t use the coffee shop there but strolled up to the MOS burger just up the road! Pretty convenient and super easy to get to from highway.

First big trip in the S but utilizing a combination of Superchargers, destination chargers and a few strategic trips to the Aeon Mall in Kyoto made it a breeze. Really great trip.

Attachments

• BF954539-E644-439B-9CF4-96E1AD3FE1E0.jpeg
    BF954539-E644-439B-9CF4-96E1AD3FE1E0.jpeg
    510.1 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: hiroshiy
6 stalls open yesterday in Gotemba. Next it seems Tokyo 4th charger in Shibuya and one in Kofu, along Chuo Expressway.

Hi @hiroshiy - do you know the exact address or co-ordinates for this location? I'll get it added to supercharge.info :) I looked at the marker location on the Tesla site and it pointed to a Panasonic factory!

Also would be good to know if it is under construction or not, and how many stalls :)

Last edited:
Hi @hiroshiy - do you know the exact address or co-ordinates for this location? I'll get it added to supercharge.info :) I looked at the marker location on the Tesla site and it pointed to a Panasonic factory!

Also would be good to know if it is under construction or not, and how many stalls :)
Sure, here it is
Dropped Pin
near Niihashi, Gotenba, Shizuoka Prefecture 412-0043
Google Maps
御殿場SC(コメダ珈琲店 御殿場店) - EVsmart
御殿場SC(コメダ珈琲店 御殿場店)|EVsmart
6 stalls and it's open.

Reactions: Chuq