Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚀GIVEAWAY! Teslaunch Model Y 19'' Gemini Wheel Rim Protector Product Drop: Join Our Test Program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

How's everyone doing? 👋 We've got some exciting news to share! The long-awaited All-in-one Model Y 19'' Gemini Wheel Rim Protector has finally passed the test and is officially launched for sale, meeting everyone's expectations🚗💨. This product is meticulously designed to provide top-notch protection for your Tesla Wheel Rims.🛡👍

To celebrate these new additions, we're inviting 2 TMC fans to put these products to the test and share their honest reviews here!!! Let's take a look at the latest products👇

20240607-183800.jpg

All-In-One Rim Protector For Tesla Model Y 19'' Gemini Wheels

Product link:
All-in-one Rim Protector for Tesla Model Y 19-inch Gemini Wheel

Product pictures:
color: silver
rim protector (6).jpg

color: carbon grey
rim protector (2).jpg

Features:
1. Enhanced wheel protection.
2. Cover Existing Scratches. Save money on wheel repairs.
3. Snap-on installation, is firm and does not fall off even when driving at high speeds.
4. Easy to install & easy to remove.

Lottery quota:
2 for Model Y 19'' Gemini wheel car owners

How to Participate:
Simply drop a comment below sharing why you want to try.

Requirements:
1. Own Tesla Model Y with 19'' Gemini wheels
2. Share your experience and share pictures and videos in this post and on the TMC post after receiving the product.

End date:
June 14, 2024

Reactions: fsb1 and Jonez
As hard as I try, I've been unable to avoid curb rash as I tend to push it just a little too close every once in a long while. These look to be just what I need!
View attachment 1055084

View attachment 1055085
Hello! Thank you for your enthusiastic participation and the photos you provided. I think this product will help you a lot. Please kindly send a private message with your delivery information to us. We will deliver it to you soon. Looking forward to your review.

Shipping info format:
Name:
Country/region:
Address:
Apartment, suite, etc.:
City:
State:
ZIP code:
Phone:
Email:

Thanks!

Is it possible to see real pictures with 19 Gemini wheel please?
Hi! This wheel rim protector matches the exact color of the original wheel rims. Once installed, it not only protects the rims but also enhances their appearance, making them look brighter and cleaner. It gives a striking impression. Below is a picture of the wheel rim protector installed in silver color.
On a cloudy day:
my19.png

On a sunny day
my 19.png

i park on the street daily so curb rash is not inevitable. I have geminis from a 2022.

It's indeed difficult to avoid scraping curbs when parking on the roadside. This product is worth a try. However, we regret to inform you that our giveaway slots are already full. As a token of appreciation for the forum fans' support, we offer an exclusive discount coupon for forum members, providing a 10% discount. Code: TMC10

product link: All-in-one Rim Protector for Tesla Model Y 19-inch Gemini Wheel

Hope you enjoy it! ☺️