Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

How's everyone doing? 👋 We've got some exciting news to share! We are here to introduce our latest product: Rim Protector For Tesla Model Y 🚗💨. This product is meticulously designed to provide top-notch protection for your Tesla Wheel Rims.🛡👍

To celebrate these new additions, we're inviting 10 TMC fans to put these products to the test and share their honest reviews here!!! Let's take a look at the latest products👇

All-In-One Rimcase Rim Protector For Tesla Model Y 20'' Induction Wheel and 21” Uberturbine Wheels

Product link: https://bit.ly/3TpxMRP

Product picture:
20''.jpg

rim protector.png

rim protector2.png

Features:
  1. Enhanced wheel protection.
  2. Cover Existing Scratches. Save money on wheel repairs.
  3. Snap-on installation, is firm and does not fall off even when driving at high speeds.
  4. Easy to install & easy to remove.
  5. Multiple color options.

21''.jpg

The 21'' hub protective cover is on pre-sale, be the first to experience it! (will be shipped on November 27, 2023)

Lottery quota:
5 for Model Y 20-inch wheel car owners
5 for Model Y 21-inch wheel car owners

How to Participate:
Simply drop a comment below sharing which one you want to try and why.

Requirements:
Own Tesla of Model Y 20'' Induction Wheels or 21'' Uberturbine Wheels

End date:
December 09, 2023

Last edited:
I've had my MYLR with 20" Ubertines since February. I've been extremely careful to avoid road rash. Regardless, it happens. These rim protectors would be great and keep the car looking pristine.
Hello! Thank you for your enthusiastic participation. Please kindly send your delivery information to our after-sales email [email protected] or DM us. We will deliver it to you soon. Looking forward to your review.

Would be interested in protection for our MPY with 21" Uberturbines. Three of the fours are already curbed within the first six months - a couple of them have been curbed more than once. So it won't take long to see how well these work.
Would be interested in protection for our MPY with 21" Uberturbines. Three of the fours are already curbed within the first six months - a couple of them have been curbed more than once. So it won't take long to see how well these work.
Hello! Thank you for your enthusiastic participation. Please kindly send your delivery information to our after-sales email [email protected] or DM us. We will deliver it to you soon. Looking forward to your review.

Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

How's everyone doing? 👋 We've got some exciting news to share! We are here to introduce our latest product: Rim Protector For Tesla Model Y 🚗💨. This product is meticulously designed to provide top-notch protection for your Tesla Wheel Rims.🛡👍

To celebrate these new additions, we're inviting 10 TMC fans to put these products to the test and share their honest reviews here!!! Let's take a look at the latest products👇

All-In-One Rimcase Rim Protector For Tesla Model Y 20'' Induction Wheel and 21” Uberturbine Wheels

Product link: All-in-one Rimcase Rim Protector for Tesla Model Y 20'' Induction Wheel

Product picture:
View attachment 989729
View attachment 989730
View attachment 989731

Features:
  3. Snap-on installation, is firm and does not fall off even when driving at high speeds.

View attachment 989732
The 21'' hub protective cover is on pre-sale, be the first to experience it! (will be shipped on November 27, 2023)

Lottery quota:

How to Participate:

Requirements:

End date:
December 09, 2023
6 weeks old and my MYP already has a curb rash on one of the 21" uberturbines. I've been searching for a rim protector which is compatible with that wheel but as there is limited if any flat surface, the options are few and far between.

I have a 2023 MYP with 21 " Uberturbines. I always wondered if rim protectors would work,
6 weeks old and my MYP already has a curb rash on one of the 21" uberturbines. I've been searching for a rim protector which is compatible with that wheel but as there is limited if any flat surface, the options are few and far between.

I have a 2023 Model Y Performance with 21" Uberturbines. I've never used a rim protector, and would like to try these out to see how they help protect the rims.

Thank you so much. I've sent an email to the support address above. I have purchased previously from Teslaunch so will be on your system. I very much look forward to getting some protection on these very nice but crazily vulnerable wheels.

I have a 2023 MYP that I bought during the summer and as I was washing it one weekend I was thinking to myself how my wife had done so well by not parking close to any curbs and keeping the wheels pristine… until 3 days later walking up to the car and I see rear passenger side got smoked. I was looking for a solution like this the looked “invisible” to prevent further damage, and hopefully cover the damage she did, although there are some major chips missing from the paint so might need refinishing anyways.

Would love to try these if theres still a set left!

Jared

I have a 2023 MYP that I bought during the summer and as I was washing it one weekend I was thinking to myself how my wife had done so well by not parking close to any curbs and keeping the wheels pristine… until 3 days later walking up to the car and I see rear passenger side got smoked. I was looking for a solution like this the looked “invisible” to prevent further damage, and hopefully cover the damage she did, although there are some major chips missing from the paint so might need refinishing anyways.

Would love to try these if theres still a set left!

Jared

I'm interested. 21" Uberturbines here. I'm in NYC and curbs are all over. Rim protectors definitely needed.
Hello! Thank you for your enthusiastic participation. We decided to add a 21-inch test quota. Please kindly send your delivery information to our after-sales email [email protected] or DM us. We will deliver it to you soon. Looking forward to your review.

Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

Product link: All-in-one Rimcase Rim Protector for Tesla Model Y 20'' Induction Wheel

Product picture:
View attachment 989729
View attachment 989730
View attachment 989731

Features:

View attachment 989732

Lottery quota:

How to Participate:

Requirements:

End date:
December 09, 2023
I would love to be considered! I have a 2020 Model Y with 20” induction wheels and I drive carefully everywhere to try and avoid curb rash. I’ve been considering a similar product because I’ve had some close calls, but now my wife has been borrowing my car and I feel as though my rims are doomed. :(