Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨BACK IN STOCK🚨 LDCRS Premium 3D (LOGO FREE) All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2024/2023/2022/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3-7-2022 these are still not in stock, when do you anticipate them coming back in stock?
We unfortunately hit some supply chain delays. Currently the mats are at the port of Oakland California, usually at this point it takes around 2 weeks to arrive at the Amazon warehouse but it’s taking a little longer than normal. We apologize for the wait and thank you for your patience but we’re hoping that they should be available within 2-3 weeks for purchase on Amazon.

Luckily, I ordered your mats 3 months ago when I ordered my MYP. The car finally arrived home on Saturday, and the mats were installed in the first five minutes. Great product and perfect fit! Very happy with this purchase.

Mats.jpg

For those that have not gotten theirs yet, be patient. These are fantastic mats. I ordered them early while waiting. I am (was) a big weathtech husky guy and these are so good. Also I saw another person with another brand that everyone talks about especially all the YouTubers and those fitted like hell. These fit perfect, clean up nice and am a huge fan

For those that have not gotten theirs yet, be patient. These are fantastic mats. I ordered them early while waiting. I am (was) a big weathtech husky guy and these are so good. Also I saw another person with another brand that everyone talks about especially all the YouTubers and those fitted like hell. These fit perfect, clean up nice and am a huge fan
Was hesitant being in Texas and ordering some all weather mats but given how luxurious these look I think it will be worth ordering

How much does a set of these run on Amazon? I have a Vin now, expecting my pickup in less than two weeks. Doing my Due Diligence.
We've had them priced ranging from 169.99 - 189.99 historically. For those who sign up to the wait/notification list, you can expect a discount code that will price the mats lower than the 169.99 mark for being patient with us :)

Notification List

We've had them priced ranging from 169.99 - 189.99 historically. For those who sign up to the wait/notification list, you can expect a discount code that will price the mats lower than the 169.99 mark for being patient with us :)

Notification List

Thanks.

Signed up for your notification list, just picked up a model Y performance for my wife. I have the 3d maxpiders in my 2018 model 3 and love the mats but hate the logo. This looks like exactly what I want. Eagerly awaiting stock notification :)

• Love
Reactions: ldcrsmode
Thanks.

Signed up for your notification list, just picked up a model Y performance for my wife. I have the 3d maxpiders in my 2018 model 3 and love the mats but hate the logo. This looks like exactly what I want. Eagerly awaiting stock notification :)
We’re hoping for no additional supply chain delays and for them to be available within the next 2 weeks 🤞🏼

Reactions: jjrandorin
Same here! My EDD is sometime this month. Anxiously waiting for these mats. I have 3Ds in my S currently and would love ones without the logo for my Y.

I believe I signed up for a notification but don’t recall if there was a confirmation email or not. Is there anyway to check if I’m on the list?

• Love
Reactions: ldcrsmode
Same here! My EDD is sometime this month. Anxiously waiting for these mats. I have 3Ds in my S currently and would love ones without the logo for my Y.

I believe I signed up for a notification but don’t recall if there was a confirmation email or not. Is there anyway to check if I’m on the list?
There was no confirmation email (just to minimize the number of emails you receive from us) but feel free to shoot us a DM with your name and email and we can check the list!

Is there any news on the logo free rear cargo mat? I have the front 4 but I’m still using a heavy rubber cargo mat from amazon Thank you mike
They are almost ready to start production. We just did some test fitting and some product photos the other week :) you can see a sneak peak below! We'll start a notification/sign up list for those as they come closer to availability.

We couldn't help it, here's a few teaser pics of the long awaited frunk and trunk mats for the Model Y. Hope these will hold you guys over until we finalize the edits. We will be creating the sign up list for these frunk and trunk mats soon, be on the look out. We can't wait!

You can expect the same fit and finish as the LDCRS Model Y interior floor mats.

View attachment 771861
View attachment 771860

UPDATE: 3/14/2021 - We have received an update from our shipping company and it seems that the mats should be arriving to Amazon in a few days! Be sure to sign up to receive the discount code! We'll contact everyone who's signed up with a promo code/link the moment they are available for purchase!

Notification List

Thank you again to everyone who has signed up and being patient with us.
Ian | LDCRS

Last edited:
UPDATE: 3/14/2021 - We have received an update from our shipping company and it seems that the mats should be arriving to Amazon in a few days! Be sure to sign up to receive the discount code! We'll contact everyone who's signed up with a promo code/link the moment they are available for purchase!

Notification List

Notification List

Ian | LDCRS
Any more slots for the list?thank you