Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

0-60 in 3.9s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another question for curiosity: Is it possible to switch fastly from performance mode to another mode (standard or range mode) and the other way round on the Roadster? I mean is there on the Roadster a button or something like that that you can use to switch fastly from a mode to another mode without being forced to slow down to do it? (I know that this happens on the Model S but I don't know if same thing happens also on the Roadster)

Another question for curiosity: Is it possible to switch fastly from performance mode to another mode (standard or range mode) and the other way round on the Roadster? I mean is there on the Roadster a button or something like that that you can use to switch fastly from a mode to another mode without being forced to slow down to do it? (I know that this happens on the Model S but I don't know if same thing happens also on the Roadster)

Just twist the key (as if you were starting an ICE car). Or tap the battery icon on the VDS.