Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

124xxx - anything possibly missing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

nsp800

Mar 27, 2021
USA
Immediately matched with an inventory vehicle on last nights order of a white with black LR 5-seater with Gemini’s. I would have thought that these are super popular given price point. Though I understand VINs are not chronological, I was surprised to see such a low VIN (124xxx). They confirmed heated steering wheel and new console (so assume after early Feb build date). Is there anything else that I need to specifically confirm beyond normal checklists to ensure I’m not missing any “current” features? (No new headlights for sure.)

Also is it appropriate and/or helpful to ask if this was a rejected deliver vehicle, and if yes, why? Or am I just overthinking...

Immediately matched with an inventory vehicle on last nights order of a white with black LR 5-seater with Gemini’s. I would have thought that these are super popular given price point. Though I understand VINs are not chronological, I was surprised to see such a low VIN (124xxx). They confirmed heated steering wheel and new console (so assume after early Feb build date). Is there anything else that I need to specifically confirm beyond normal checklists to ensure I’m not missing any “current” features? (No new headlights for sure.)

Also is it appropriate and/or helpful to ask if this was a rejected deliver vehicle, and if yes, why? Or am I just overthinking...

@nsp800 the updated console was the last known change for non-MYP, so you're good to go! Congrats and enjoy!