Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

124xxx - anything possibly missing?

nsp800

Mar 27, 2021
USA
Immediately matched with an inventory vehicle on last nights order of a white with black LR 5-seater with Gemini’s. I would have thought that these are super popular given price point. Though I understand VINs are not chronological, I was surprised to see such a low VIN (124xxx). They confirmed heated steering wheel and new console (so assume after early Feb build date). Is there anything else that I need to specifically confirm beyond normal checklists to ensure I’m not missing any “current” features? (No new headlights for sure.)

Also is it appropriate and/or helpful to ask if this was a rejected deliver vehicle, and if yes, why? Or am I just overthinking...

srlawren

Aug 3, 2020
Vancouver, BC, Canada, Eh?
Immediately matched with an inventory vehicle on last nights order of a white with black LR 5-seater with Gemini’s. I would have thought that these are super popular given price point. Though I understand VINs are not chronological, I was surprised to see such a low VIN (124xxx). They confirmed heated steering wheel and new console (so assume after early Feb build date). Is there anything else that I need to specifically confirm beyond normal checklists to ensure I’m not missing any “current” features? (No new headlights for sure.)

Also is it appropriate and/or helpful to ask if this was a rejected deliver vehicle, and if yes, why? Or am I just overthinking...

@nsp800 the updated console was the last known change for non-MYP, so you're good to go! Congrats and enjoy!

_tb_

Oct 6, 2019
USA
Also is it appropriate and/or helpful to ask if this was a rejected deliver vehicle, and if yes, why?

Yes, it is appropriate for you to ask if it was rejected or damaged in shipping or anything else that comes to mind. Why - because you're the customer and they want you to buy a $50K car sight unseen.

Reactions: Jjrss and duran505

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC