Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19' Gemini Wheels vs 19' TST Flow Forged wheels for winter set

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at winter tires for the PM3. Had intended on buying the 19' TST Flow Forged wheels from TSportline however I see now Tesla is offering a winter tire package on the model Y style gemini aero wheels which I think are an improvement over the model 3 aero wheels.

While I subjectively think the TSportline wheels are better looking than the gemini wheels if there was a range benefit during the winter it may be worth it.

Does anyone have any experience with the gemini wheels? Or have insights into the range benefits of aero wheels in the winter?

Thanks

Tesla - Model 3 19” Gemini Wheel and Winter Tire Package
vs
TSportline - Tesla Model 3 19

Looking at winter tires for the PM3. Had intended on buying the 19' TST Flow Forged wheels from TSportline however I see now Tesla is offering a winter tire package on the model Y style gemini aero wheels which I think are an improvement over the model 3 aero wheels.

While I subjectively think the TSportline wheels are better looking than the gemini wheels if there was a range benefit during the winter it may be worth it.

Does anyone have any experience with the gemini wheels? Or have insights into the range benefits of aero wheels in the winter?

Thanks

Tesla - Model 3 19” Gemini Wheel and Winter Tire Package
vs
TSportline - Tesla Model 3 19
I would always go forged over cast wheels.