Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

(2) 245/35/21 + (2) 265/35-21 FALKEN AZENIS BRAND NEW $644 SHIPPED

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

M|S|M MYP

Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
USA
Mods, if this is in the wrong place....please feel free to move it.

Just thought id help out some of the fellow Tesla Motor Club Family looking for a set of new staggered tires for the Arachnids or for your P85+ wheels. Discount tire direct via Ebay right now has a promotion of $100 off $400 for tires with free shipping Enter code PMOTORS318 at checkout. This even works on the Michelin super sports as well, but this is probably the best deal that you can find for the staggered set of Z rated tires. Hope this helps some of y'all.

2018_03_08_14_38_07_Checkout.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Cowby
Thanks for this!
I ran the Falken's & you can get them in staggered for about $544 for the set if you do 2 different transactions.
That's pretty cheap, but I don't know anything about the tire.
I actually just took my arachnids off my car and they still have 5mm on them.
I put my Cyclones back on and they have Pirelli P7's so I proceeded to check on how much of a deal they could do with those. They are less expensive on Tirerack.com
So I guess YMMV.

Thanks for this!
I ran the Falken's & you can get them in staggered for about $544 for the set if you do 2 different transactions.
That's pretty cheap, but I don't know anything about the tire.
I actually just took my arachnids off my car and they still have 5mm on them.
I put my Cyclones back on and they have Pirelli P7's so I proceeded to check on how much of a deal they could do with those. They are less expensive on Tirerack.com
So I guess YMMV.

How do you get $544? coupon is $100 off $400...curious.