Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A very nice, well cared for Model S. New Tires, Panoramic Roof, 19" Wheels, Tan Nappa Leather, Obeche Wood Gloss, Tech Package, Sound Studio Package, Active Air Suspension, Supercharger Package (for life!), 2" Hitch Receiver (for racks). Fully loaded with the exception of rear-facing seats. There are a few touched-up wheel dings (See photo for example). We are upgrading to a newer Model S D. 80k Miles.
2018-01-11 002.jpg
2018-01-11 008.jpg
2018-01-11 020.jpg
2018-01-11 023.jpg
2018-01-11 026.jpg
2018-01-11 044.jpg
2018-01-11 050.jpg
2018-01-11 051.jpg
2018-01-11 065.jpg

Attachments

• 2018-01-11 071.jpg
    2018-01-11 071.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 67
Beautiful, someone's going to get a great car! Just what I'm looking for except I need a 60 because my price range is slightly lower. It will sell quickly!

The extra range is worth every penny. Please talk with S60 owners before you decide. You'll never look back if you get an 85kWh. Maybe you could get one with fewer options for a lower price. This car is loaded.

Reactions: JPUConn
Ok....I agree, any variation of an 85 would give you more miles but you ran out of the original warranty and do not have any extended warranty. Also there is only a single on-board charger and it does not have parking sensors, and only a couple of years left on the battery and drivetrain warranty.

Ok....I agree, any variation of an 85 would give you more miles but you ran out of the original warranty and do not have any extended warranty. Also there is only a single on-board charger and it does not have parking sensors, and only a couple of years left on the battery and drivetrain warranty.

I would still love to buy it if I could. I commute and my current car has 70,000 miles and no problems. I just want to switch to an electric car but want a Tesla because (of course!) they're no nice and they're the only cars that have the range I need for commuting.

Not concerned about the mileage on them :)

I would still love to buy it if I could. I commute and my current car has 70,000 miles and no problems. I just want to switch to an electric car but want a Tesla because (of course!) they're no nice and they're the only cars that have the range I need for commuting.

Not concerned about the mileage on them :)

I think you misunderstood. When he was talking about miles...it was in reference to range and how far you can go with an 85 battery vs 60. My bf bought a pre owned 60 and wishes he got an 85. There’s been times he’s had to stop at a super charger just to make it back to my house at the end of the day.

What’s your price range?

More like 35K or less. I know I still have a bit of waiting to do but I want to keep the cost around what I'm paying in gas per month.

Some at the price have come and gone that I've missed so just waiting till I catch one or the prices in general are that much and so easier for me to catch :)

Hoping to find one on this forum since we're all Tesla enthusiasts and therefore theoretically well-kept instead of un-maintained and abused lol.

When I buy one, it would be treated lovingly and be well taken care of if there any about-to-sell lurkers reading this thread ;)

I'm not worried about the mileage or warranty either. Warranties are to cover early life failures. Anything that was going to happen already would have by now. And being an early model car, it did have a few of the items that were all addressed long ago.

Amazing.....if you like this car then check out the 2014 P85 at the Jaguar dealership in Carlsbad, CA It has about 80K miles on it and has the performance leather seats and parking sensors and the asking price is $43K. However, there is no service history available and no warranties, except the battery/drivetrain.