Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Rav4 EV with Jadmeo $17500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cons
I'm not going to sugar coat this car, it is not a modern Tesla.
Paint is not perfect
Interior is not stain free
It does not look like it just came off of the lot
Tires are near the end of life.
This is a niche car, this is not a car for someone that everything to work right away all the time.
There is a warranty, however, with the fast charger they charge money to remove in put back to do lots of warranty.
Last couple months I have used this car to get to and from the airport ~2 miles. Because I am not using it, I keep it charged between 40%-60% (this is a good thing).

Pro's
Jdemo is installed. You can charge this baby at any Chadmeo fast charging station open to the public.
My previous battery died at 55,000 miles earlier this year. It was replaced under warranty. So New Traction battery. (big battery from Tesla)
Heater and DC/DC converter unit was replaced early 2017.
There is a 2" hitch receiver. Not meant to tow stuff, but great for bikes. Yakima Hold Up 2 rack could be sold to you too...
A new, upgraded, Bosch starter battery was installed. I put this in so it can sit at the airport for days and start. Original batteries can't sit for very long.
Car still has an extended warranty. Another ~2.5 years and ~35k more miles.
The pictures of of the car dirty. But it isn't a whole lot better clean. No damage history.
No huge dings or dents

Most of the big issues with this car have been replaced in the past 2 years. (heater, traction battery, regular battery). As far as a Rav4 EV goes, this is a pretty good one. If I do sell it, I will try to scare the buyer from it and I will only sell it to someone within 1 charge of a Toyota dealer that will work on it with the fast charger (Berkeley, Palo Alto).
Warranty is transferable so that will give someone a little piece of mind.
I will show buyer how to fast charge, and go through the common troubleshooting issues.
It has 66,000 miles right now.
$17,500
If it doesn't sell it will continue to me my 4 mile roundtrip airport car. If it does sell I'll probably replace with a cheap pickup or something. So I suppose I'm up for a trade.

Also, ignore the mi/kw number in the picture. this gets 2.4-3 miles per kw if you drive it normal. Can get ~3.5 if you drive it stupidly slow

Attachments

• IMG_1859.jpg
    IMG_1859.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_1860.jpg
    IMG_1860.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_1861.jpg
    IMG_1861.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_1862.jpg
    IMG_1862.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_1863.jpg
    IMG_1863.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_1864.jpg
    IMG_1864.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_1865.jpg
    IMG_1865.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_1866.jpg
    IMG_1866.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_1867.jpg
    IMG_1867.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_1868.jpg
    IMG_1868.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Cons
I'm not going to sugar coat this car, it is not a modern Tesla.
Paint is not perfect
Interior is not stain free
It does not look like it just came off of the lot
Tires are near the end of life.
This is a niche car, this is not a car for someone that everything to work right away all the time.
There is a warranty, however, with the fast charger they charge money to remove in put back to do lots of warranty.
Last couple months I have used this car to get to and from the airport ~2 miles. Because I am not using it, I keep it charged between 40%-60% (this is a good thing).

Pro's
Jdemo is installed. You can charge this baby at any Chadmeo fast charging station open to the public.
My previous battery died at 55,000 miles earlier this year. It was replaced under warranty. So New Traction battery. (big battery from Tesla)
Heater and DC/DC converter unit was replaced early 2017.
There is a 2" hitch receiver. Not meant to tow stuff, but great for bikes. Yakima Hold Up 2 rack could be sold to you too...
A new, upgraded, Bosch starter battery was installed. I put this in so it can sit at the airport for days and start. Original batteries can't sit for very long.
Car still has an extended warranty. Another ~2.5 years and ~35k more miles.
The pictures of of the car dirty. But it isn't a whole lot better clean. No damage history.
No huge dings or dents

Most of the big issues with this car have been replaced in the past 2 years. (heater, traction battery, regular battery). As far as a Rav4 EV goes, this is a pretty good one. If I do sell it, I will try to scare the buyer from it and I will only sell it to someone within 1 charge of a Toyota dealer that will work on it with the fast charger (Berkeley, Palo Alto).
Warranty is transferable so that will give someone a little piece of mind.
I will show buyer how to fast charge, and go through the common troubleshooting issues.
It has 66,000 miles right now.
$17,500
If it doesn't sell it will continue to me my 4 mile roundtrip airport car. If it does sell I'll probably replace with a cheap pickup or something. So I suppose I'm up for a trade.

Also, ignore the mi/kw number in the picture. this gets 2.4-3 miles per kw if you drive it normal. Can get ~3.5 if you drive it stupidly slow

"New Traction battery. (big battery from Tesla)" was is put in by Tesla or Toyota?

I wonder if Tesla would service it here in AZ if Toyota paid them under warranty or ship back to CA always?

"New Traction battery. (big battery from Tesla)" was is put in by Tesla or Toyota?

I wonder if Tesla would service it here in AZ if Toyota paid them under warranty or ship back to CA always?

It was installed at a Toyota dealership but Tesla Techs installed it.

I still have the car. It isn't "for sale" but if someone wanted one I would be easily persuaded to sell it. Has new tires now. Goodyear Assurance Maxlife. Huge improvement on traction.

Price lowered to $16,000. Car is PERFECT!
You should list it on craigslist (and the RAV4EV forum if you haven’t already), not here. I’m keeping mine, but my girlfriend held out for $21,500 for hers last October among multiple offers around $20K. (41,100 miles, extended warranty, JdeMO installed, drive unit replaced.)

Here’s the RAV4 EV forum for sale thread but it was via craigslist that she got all the interested parties:
Toyota Rav4 EV Forum • View topic - Rav4 EV for sale, POST HERE ONLY

Last edited: