Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S - 68k mi. - 28k of warranty left - Autopilot and lifetime S-charging enabled- $45k OBO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I posted this car before, but I've added miles, have new pictures, and have come down significantly on the price. I hope this isn't poor etiquette - the old post's title is just so inaccurate at this point.

Full Tesla warranty (from CPO purchase) good until December 2021 or 96,161 miles (so, roughly 28,000 miles left).

Car details:
- AutoPilot enabled
- Free lifetime Supercharging
- Tech Package (power trunk, auto-door handles, etc.)
- 19" Wheels
- Tan Leather
- Metallic Blue paint
- White CA HOV stickers
- 196 range at 100%
- Stock UMC (charging cable) with 110v and 240v plugs, as well as the J1772 adapter, in its original storage case.

Other items on sticker:
- Obeche Wood Matte Decor Accents
- Yacht floor (I will include the aftermarket organizer I have)
- Parking Sensors

Car is located in downtown Los Angeles for now - possibility car will be relocated to San Jose, California if not sold in L.A. soon. Looking for $45k or best offer.

Thanks for taking a look!

- Nicholai

IMG_4266.jpg IMG_4268.jpg IMG_4270.jpg IMG_4271.jpg IMG_4273.jpg Rear Driv.jpg Rear pass.jpg IMG_4274.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: TaoJones
Only asking $43k now. There is a caveat that there is work (fully warranty-covered) that Tesla may not be able to do by time of sale that you might have to bring it in for when they have the parts in (just an interior cosmetic issue, not functionality-related at all). Car is still in San Jose.

Thanks, but I have a Vroom offer for 40k, so that’s my floor.

What a fair price for a great car. The mileage is much lower than others we've watched sell for the mid 40's and higher with similar features here on this forum.

For those wondering how much any Tesla Model S is worth in general, check out kbb.com and put in the mileage and all the options listed in this ad. You might be surprised to see that this price is rock bottom.

Next, make an appointment and take a Model S test drive at your local Tesla Service Center. This will ensure you've driven a Tesla recently and will give you an appreciation of how a 2014 Model S is still awesome. Also, it will allow you a chance to meet the Tesla Service team you'd be working with if you chose to buy the used car.

Finally, go see the car in person, talk with the owner and drive it if possible. Listen to the owner talk about the car and how driving an EV has changed his outlook and experiences.

For those concerned about range, the rapidly expanding Super Charger network easily enables road trips with over two hours driving between stops with a comfortable reserve. Also, when I drive my Model S on a 50 mile commute to work each day with some errands mixed in I rarely exceed 75 miles driven on a regular day. For me, the large cargo space, true five seat family space and larger frunk swayed my decision to buy the used S from a private party instead of a 3.

I encourage people to look at the private party cars listed here on TMC because they are often under represented, well cared for vehicles with a known history we can talk with the previous owner about.

What an exciting time to be an EV owner and driver. So many Super Chargers throughout North America with many more being added, home charging rocks, my Service Center professionals are enjoyable to work with, and the Tesla drivers I meet are a wonderful group.